PDA

View Full Version : Item Feril Line or Yiel-senba?

Alnet
Jul 29, 2009, 12:50 PM
Since now is pretty much the only time I can see Yiel-senba being even remotely accessible, I can't help wanting to get a full set (which has almost happened). But at the same time, I'm wondering if having a palette of Feril Lines (which I do have) is both cheaper and more efficient to use on my fT/MF character.

Basically what I'm asking is - Is it worth it to switch to Yiel-senba from Feril Line?

Thoughts?

Ceresa
Jul 29, 2009, 12:57 PM
Feril has TP boost and more evp which will be nice when the MF boosts come your way.

Yiel has 1 more star, depending on how often you enjoy looking at your items description window this could be a dealbreaker.

DPShiro
Jul 29, 2009, 02:53 PM
Feril all the way if you for some reason don't like Armas...

Phaesphora
Jul 29, 2009, 05:40 PM
I don't know, IMO there's no reason to go Feril > Yiel unless you want to use a Rainbow unit and want to lose 16 DFP as opposed to 50 DFP. Doesn't really seem worth it considering you're also losing EVP and TP with Yiel-senba.

Stylistically, I prefer using Yohmei products for my Newearl: call it national pride. However, when I finally meet the requirements for Feril Line (~10 LV + 1 MF to go), I will pick them up for group play, and stick with the Yiel-senba for soloing.

As for SHIRO's comment, I like the END boost of the Armas, but the prices are just so fucking stupid.

Ryno
Jul 29, 2009, 05:57 PM
if you're just support actrotecher Feril and yeil
I have 3 Feril lines and 3 Yeil Senbas on me
but diffrent elements.
because I really dont need an arm slot.

mvffin
Jul 30, 2009, 12:28 PM
I use a set of Feril Lines.

It doesn't really matter, because 90% of enemies will still kill you in 1-2 hits regardless of your armor. 1900 HP wheee

red1228
Jul 30, 2009, 03:24 PM
I'd stick with Feril's, Mugi...
They are more gear'd towards techer's.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 30, 2009, 11:14 PM
So Yeil for fighters and Feril for techers right? If thats the case goddamn. I gotta get Reimu and Jotaro a set. But its gonna be a while before Jotaro gets his because even though this event gives us a butt load of cash, the recent hiccups of 060's is gonna make it rough. That and I don't have alot of money to play around with.

that cast named kai
Jul 30, 2009, 11:28 PM
either will work out well to be honest,

i use feril lines on most of my characters that can use it fighters and techers, although i tend to choose armors that may or may not be the best bet for a fighter, (screw arm slots, it is waste for me most of the time)

although i am not sure going for a rainbow pallet is that big a deal, since the % pretty much suck on either for now, (and maybe for a very long time as well, no boards or *-cerans available on the US severs) so likely your best bet is just a :neutral: , but then again i may be the only one who thinks that running with :neutral: s are a good investment of meseta

GlowSticks
Jul 31, 2009, 03:31 PM
Armas Line.
Or Yiel what kind of character...?

Arm slot is a critical if you're an attacker

IF techer go Feril though