PDA

View Full Version : Ranger with support and healing technics?

Vasiliy12
Jul 29, 2009, 03:03 PM
Can a Ranger to be a great magician? Can he heal and support the all party? And which type is more corresponding? thanx)

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 03:25 PM
I suggest going Protranser. They can use (ALL S rank) swords, knuckles, spears, doublesabers, twin claws, rifles, shotguns, longbows, grenade launchers, lasers, and rods.
You cant be a Gunmaster and have support for the whole team, as the cap for TECHNIC's is 10.
With Protranser, the TECHNICs are capped at 20. They aren't the best, but they can reach the party.

Vasiliy12
Jul 29, 2009, 03:44 PM
i.e. Protranser - it is the magic version of gunmaster? can i use giresta and more powerful technics???

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yes, you can use all the technics, they are capped at 20 :D
You can only use a rod, but it's better than nothing.
I like to think of PT as an all around great class. They have low stats til capped, and they are even better in PSU, so I hope US/EU of PS: P will either one day see a second PS: P or at least some DLC where it raises the level cap and PA level cap, and all classes cap :D
We can only hope though.

Vasiliy12
Jul 29, 2009, 03:59 PM
bullets PA also are capped at 20 lv in Protranser type?

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 04:00 PM
Not 100% sure, but I think so.

AutumnChronicle
Jul 29, 2009, 08:07 PM
Melee and Bullet PAs are capped at 30 for both AM and PTs.
For AM, Support TECHNICS cap at 20, whereas the attack ones cap at 10.
Vice versa for PT (Support at 10 / Attack at 20)

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 08:12 PM
Oh, well that sucks, I thought PT got 20 support and attack :(
(I don't play PT...ever)

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 30, 2009, 01:10 AM
Yes, you can use all the technics, they are capped at 20 :D
You can only use a rod, but it's better than nothing.
I like to think of PT as an all around great class. They have low stats til capped, and they are even better in PSU, so I hope US/EU of PS: P will either one day see a second PS: P or at least some DLC where it raises the level cap and PA level cap, and all classes cap :D
We can only hope though.

If PT had that kind of cap, all TECHNICs cap at 20, then they would be a better type.

Unfortunately they have the support TECHNIC cap at 10. Kinda would make more sense if AM had offense TECHNIC cap at 20, put their TECH stat to good use.

It's very unlikely that the US/EU version will get a DLC of any kind