PDA

View Full Version : Vijeri Resist?

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 05:39 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/Vijeri.png
Says it does the same thing as in PSU.
I thought there was no insta-kill things in PS: P?
Megid infects, what else can cause this, or is it a resist to death?

Ryox
Jul 29, 2009, 07:10 PM
Im not sure but if its a resist to dying then im going to find it ^^

Volcompat321
Jul 29, 2009, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't even know where to look. It's not in any drop charts, and PSU pedia has no information about it.
I really wonder what it's for, or if it really is in this game. Since Megid doesn't incap, and no other known spell does, there would be no use for it, unless it truly is for nullifying death. Maybe it brings the HP to 1 and keeps it at that? :o

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jul 30, 2009, 01:35 AM
Im not sure but if its a resist to dying then im going to find it ^^

I don't think it would keep you from dying. No matter how many or what kinds of uber rarez we get, we arent completely godlike, since we can still get KO'ed in the game.

If such a armour existed, well then, there would be no fun at ALL in this game.

Like Volcompact321 pointed out, it would give immunity to incapacitate, aka insta-kill.

But, as already pointed out, there isn't an insta-kill attack in the game. Dulk-Fakis' meteor attack doesn't count, you can survive that if you use rentis to cut the damage in half, and be at full health.

This would be useful if there was a PvP thing in PS: P and your opponent had a weapon that could cause incapacitate (like Magana Slayer) but sadly there is no such thing in this game. =(

Certainly would spice things up, ne?

darkante
Jul 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
Even if it did exist, the game is too easy enough to care.
Enemies dies practicely by staring at them.

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 01:08 PM
Eh, the game is only easy at high levels. If you play the highest rank on a mission as soon as you can, and your not ready, it can be a small challenge, but the way you level up, it's not a challenge for too long.

darkante
Jul 30, 2009, 10:31 PM
I have never find it hard. Nothing like pre-AoI in PSU.
Maybe if we got the option to do the JP PS:P missions and things doesnīt die on 2-3 sec, i might have changed my mind.

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 10:41 PM
It's not really supposed to be hard. Like I said, it's only a small challenge, it's never really hard. It's only super easy when you have all PA's leveled 21+ and have good weps. (which is why I made a new character)
The game isn't hard if you know how to play PSU/PS: P.
I have a friend, never played any type of PS game, made him play PS: P and he had trouble.
He just didn't know the basics of the game, but he caught on pretty quick. He still has trouble understanding how to find stuff, and why you have to level PA's and find new weps.
(he's not exactly a gamer at all) He's getting there though.

darkante
Jul 30, 2009, 10:50 PM
I see...
I still donīt understand why they just couldnīt add another difficulty or something.
A big reason to get all powered up. Something to motivate one futher.

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 11:10 PM
I agree.
The JP DLC has this one mission, it's like a 5 or 6 block True Darkness type thing. I love that mission. It's actually a challenge!
If you have a hacked PSP you should download buy a copy of the JP PS: P and play that mission.
I forget what it's called, but it's an online DLC mission, I will get the name of it from psu pedia.

Pheeel
Jul 30, 2009, 11:43 PM
I'm guessing that's the Lv150 Helga DLC mission?

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 11:48 PM
Not sure. I think Dulk Fakis is level 120 if I remember correctly.
I find it a fun and interesting mission. You need 3 people to access the possible rare spawn still, but the drops are overall better because you get more boxed.
It's how I FINALLY got my Skull Sorcerer earlier last week.

darkante
Jul 31, 2009, 06:42 AM
Ohh, that sounds nice. Unfortunately, my PSP is unmodeable according to some stores that deals with that kind of stuff.

Kinda lame, but i survive.

Volcompat321
Aug 24, 2009, 03:01 PM
Hate to bump this topic, but I'm wondering if anyone has found this yet?
A friend of mine says he found it, but I haven't been over his house to see for myself yet.
He said he got it from the JP DLC mission(he bought the JP game, and has a JP PSP) he doesn't know the name of it, but he can show pics from his phone.
Also, he does NOT have a hacked or modded PSP in anyway, so I believe he actually found it.
This still brings the question of, what does it do if Megid doesn't auto kill?