PDA

View Full Version : PC/DC v2 Battle Mode

Para
Feb 20, 2003, 10:50 PM
ive noticed theres no interesting maps except battling in the forest =/...
am i missing something??

http://www.sega.com/vault/popup/movie_media.jhtml?FILENAME=/vault/movies/pso2_2/mov_pso2_2_wn_hi.wmv&TYPE=MPH in this movie file... theres some maps i never seen at all in battle mode on PC version...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-02-20 19:52 ]</font>

satoshi1
Feb 20, 2003, 11:38 PM
Those are in the Gamecube version, but I havn't played the DC v2 or PC ones. I suspect that u gotta talk to the hunter's guild person to select a battle type and rules, just as u do in the 'cube version.

Para
Feb 20, 2003, 11:41 PM
oh ok thx hehe

Para
Feb 21, 2003, 04:00 PM
in the battle mode guide... what does it mean to have setup: Final Level: 35????

Tigereye
Feb 21, 2003, 04:17 PM
Each of the Battle rules have their own special conditions and rules in which the players are given in order to win. Here are some examples:

Rule 1: You use your char as is (level, weapons, armor, items, techs) except for your scape dolls. You gain 1000 points every time you kill an opponent, 1 point when you hit and opponent, and lose 1 point every time you're hit by an opponent. Every time you die, you lose 1000 points and drop your currently equipped weapon. However, when you respawn, you gain 3 levels. Most points after 10 minutes wins. Infinite lives. If 4 players participate, Green and Blue will team up against Red and Yellow.

Rule 2: You start completely naked at level 1. You can only use what you find on the battlefield. Same scoring system as rule 1 and infinite lives as well. The only difference is that you gain 5 levels upon death. No teams.

Rule 3: You start completely naked at level 5. You can only use what you find on the battlefield. Same scoring system as Rule 2 but you only get 10 lives. In addition, if a monster kills you, you lose 1500 points (compared to just 1000 if another player killed you so be careful). You're at your last life when you are level 35. However, you don't drop your equipped weapons when you die. No teams.

Rule 4: You start completely naked at level 2. You can only use what you find on the battlefield. You gain 1 point for each meseta you have at the end of 10 minutes. Most points wins. No teams. You drop equipped weapons and gain 5 levels upon death.

Rule 5: The same as Rule 4 but you use your char as is, with the exception of your mag and scape dolls. You gain 1 point for each meseta you have at the end of 10 minutes. Each player only has 1 life but can be revived by either ally or enemy. Most points wins. If 4 players participate, Green and Blue will team up against Red and Yellow. You drop equipped weapons upon death.

Rule 6: The same as Rule 1 but you start naked at level 20. If 4 players participate, Green and Blue will team up against Red and Yellow. Most points wins. You drop equipped weapons and gain 3 levels upon death.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tigereye on 2003-02-21 13:20 ]</font>