PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for some decent people to run with.

adycarter
Jul 30, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hi!

A little background, I started playing way back at the EU launch (about the same time Moatoob was added), I then quit shortly after Operation: Firebreak.

I came back a couple of months ago and have slowly solo'd my way back to having a "reasonable" character.

I'm a 14x/20 Beast Fighgunner, my pallet consists of Amore Tippies (5/x upwards and 20% up), Crea Doubles+ (3/x upwards and 20% up) and a 6/6 Guld Milla.

My PAs are all capped or close to capped with the exception of non elemental bullets.

Armour wise im using Rabol Orachios in the sub 20% region with a Vejerina Power, Orpad Guard and a Orpa HP Regen/Stamina unit.

Basically Im look for some people who fancy running a bit of whatever on an evening (7pm GMT onwards for a few hours), Im getting bored of soloing or having to deal with the "cream of xbox live" and their booting fun and kinda feel it'd be nice to have a steady group to run with etc.

I've got a mic which I dont use much (mainly cos the mrs finds it rude) but I do listen and i've got a keyboard. Im an old vet of PSO DC/GC and hopefully I don't come across as a total knob goblin.

My GT is AdyCarter if anyone fancies dropping me a friend request, cheers!

Ethateral
Jul 30, 2009, 08:11 AM
I would mind running with you. Players refuse to join my open missions, go figure. I enjoy soloing, but sometimes I just want to run with people. Join my party guys! :/

You can add me if you like. I try to be on during the morning hours 8am-12pm EST. During the evening hours I'm on from around 10-12 pm EST. Depending how tired I am from work.

I have a mic and keyboard. I'm usually just too tired to talk but I'm listening. If I don't type at first, that's because I'm required to sit on a hardwood floor to type. >___>;

GT: Ethateral

Delete
Jul 30, 2009, 09:23 AM
My Gamertag is D4rk CapTain Spelled with a "4". I would be thrilled to run with ya and help ya out. I'm the kind of person if an armas board drops, and you want it, I'll drop it for ya. Still looking for an elite though lol. But yeah man, add me and I'll send ya my Pcard in game sometime later.

PS: Heres some info on me.
I'm a Cast Level 160 (lol aren't we all) and my PA's are decently leveled, I too took a very long break but I won't get into that right now. My pallet consists of......
10/10 Rattlesnake
10/10 Rattlesnac x2
10/10 Battlestopper
10/10 Shigga Pakudac
4/10 Love Inferno

:)

Ethateral
Jul 30, 2009, 09:26 AM
My Gamertag is D4rk CapTain Spelled with a "4". I would be thrilled to run with ya and help ya out. I'm the kind of person if an armas board drops, and you want it, I'll drop it for ya. Still looking for an elite though lol. But yeah man, add me and I'll send ya my Pcard in game sometime later.

I thought you were leaving? Maybe I read that wrong? DX

What he said is true. I just want to run, to run. Have fun. If I get lucky with something, than so be it. I'm really into just leveling my characters right now, lol.

Delete
Jul 30, 2009, 09:29 AM
I thought you were leaving? Maybe I read that wrong? DX

What he said is true. I just want to run, to run. Have fun. If I get lucky with something, than so be it. I'm really into just leveling my characters right now, lol.

Lol, Thanks for remembering, I was actually, but I was a retard and came back. My 360 is finally doing good now.

Ethateral
Jul 30, 2009, 09:34 AM
Lol, Thanks for remembering, I was actually, but I was a retard and came back. My 360 is finally doing good now.

Huh. Awesome~ :o Another soul to keep on here~.

I'm not gonna bother posting each individual palette for my characters.

I've been trying to level up my Human M GT lately (Damn lag. :<). However, seeing as you're a higher level, I could get on my MF or FM I suppose. I've got no problem with that. o.o

Anduril
Jul 30, 2009, 10:25 AM
I'm always up for runs when I'm on if you contact me (I don't like pestering people, so even when people I know are on, I don't ask them if they want to do a run since I figure they might already be doing something). I only use the mic to listen since my walls are paper thin, but I have a keyboard too, although I sometimes end up thinking faster than I can type and end up writing things like "Gubmaster." Anytime you like, my GT is DrCnch.

Lord Yurka
Jul 30, 2009, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't mind doing runs with you, but I just started playing about 4 days ago and I only have a level 54 right now. However, when I get higher level I would like to have some people to do runs with. My GT is Lord Yurka

Shin_Damion
Aug 22, 2009, 11:11 AM
I know its a little late but i am always looking for a few (alot) of good psu runners
I am a Pso Vet from DC and GameCube I have four characters one (Damion) is lvl 126
I am looking to run with my lower characters till a new event spawns

I like to look at myself as a rare hunter i love hunting and exploring areas and always injoy the thrill of discovering those rare monsters too (wish there was a way to photograph it)

GT is Damion Ryura being that im unemployed im on any time

Nights93
Aug 22, 2009, 03:11 PM
Hey i have a 50k id ive been playing for awhile but most of my friends quit or play other games im always looking for ppl to run with. You can check my page for my psu char info look for me my Gamertag is Nights93 feel free to add me or message me if you wanna run a few missions

Noc Codez
Sep 29, 2009, 09:47 PM
If anyone is looking for a great group to run with check Out Noc Clan our Topic is located here

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2368811#post2368811