PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate mode... !!!!! and something kinda funny

CGoodness
Feb 20, 2003, 11:30 PM
I played Ultimate mode and somehow manages to tget through the forest and Sil dragon at lvl 71. Does anyone have any strategies so it will take me less than 20 hits to kill 1 enemy or just to get through easier in general?

(By the way, my weapon is varista+25 because im a yellowboze and i find crap for weapons)

And the "funny" thing

i found it upsetting and kinda funny when i tried journalistic pursuit on ultimate so it was me (lvl 70 at the time and nol lvl 155 and after fighting till the beginning of forest 2 I fail the quest because she the level 155 big-shot died!!! argh! i was so mad but then i looked back and laughed haha

CGoodness
Feb 20, 2003, 11:32 PM
DARN IT wrong forum AGAIN thats the fricken second time today geez!

Maelkith
Feb 21, 2003, 12:04 AM
50 hit store bought repeaters will help.

oxxjuniorxxo
Feb 21, 2003, 09:42 AM
Well I was at level 67 when I first tried to go through ultimate forest. It took my 10 to 12 shots with my walz+7, and Stag+22. My mag was lvl 170 with 120 to POW. When the dragon came around I got to his little "Look at my dance then fly" mode and then was killed when he went under the ground. Seeing how I have 15+ scape dolls in my bank I decided to use one for him. He went down. I gained a level and repeated. Now Im lvl 80+ RAmar and hes no challenge.

Sasarai
Feb 21, 2003, 02:47 PM
Only if I knew the Sil Dragon had that bastardous freeze when I first fought him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif