PDA

View Full Version : Orpa senba or Feril line

thunder-ray
Jul 31, 2009, 10:46 PM
I have a lvl 152 Male Newman thats a Masterforce lvl 20. For awhile now I used a Orpa senba that I made at 42% light, however I recently found A feril line at 28% light while running the event mission. The stats on that armor Help me take melee dmg alot better then my orpa senba did. However the % on the feril line is a bit lower then the % on my orpa senba (about a 14% difference between the two)making it to where I take a bit more tech dmg. So my question is should I still use my orpa senba or should I upgrade to the feril line?

Hrith
Aug 1, 2009, 05:41 PM
Feril Line, by far.

Orpa-senba has no Extra slot = useless shield.

mvffin
Aug 2, 2009, 01:21 AM
Feril Line for the tech boost. If something were to kill you, it would probably kill you no matter what armor you have as an MF.

What do you need the extra slot for? HP Regen and Stamina units seem useless for MF and its >2k HP. PP Regen is what I use now, but I'm pretty sure I could do without that too.

Dragwind
Aug 2, 2009, 02:07 AM
Definitely the Feril Line for your MF imo.

Hrith
Aug 2, 2009, 08:04 AM
STA is useful no matter what class you play, and since Masterforces are rarely casts, they can use Hizeri / Stamina, a true lifesaver for a Masterforce.

thunder-ray
Aug 2, 2009, 07:27 PM
After reading the replys of my thread ive deceied to upgrade to feril line. I thank only the ones who left their thoughts in my thread :)