Chronos
Feb 20, 2003, 11:51 PM
Wich is your favorite?

Celes152
Feb 20, 2003, 11:54 PM
Forest. I spend 90% of my time there.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 21, 2003, 12:11 AM
VR Temple. I can work up a nice tan and hunt them seasonal wappies.

MonoxideChild
Feb 21, 2003, 12:14 AM
The beach, Mountain, and Jungle levels are my favorite. They are amazing looking, and give me a feeling of relaxation in PSO, and actually seem like real environments...unlike the V.1 levels.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Feb 21, 2003, 12:31 AM
well i like the music from the space ship
i even bout the PSO sound tracks yes i found both!!!
its all about the music!

GandorDurin
Feb 21, 2003, 12:51 AM
On 2003-02-20 21:31, FO-RA-HUnightv wrote:
well i like the music from the space ship
i even bout the PSO sound tracks yes i found both!!!
its all about the music!

Ditto! (Ooo I should buy the soundtrack...Oh wait there's an option in the game to listen to the music, nevermind.)

Although I think the Seabed looks the coolest...And I love the footsteps on the grates, bwahaha!

Bloodberry
Feb 21, 2003, 12:59 AM
Beach/Mountain/Etc.

That water looks so beautiful it breaks me, when I someday amass large amounts of money maybe I'll just make something like that for myself.

(Who else knows about that spot on the jungle that has a river running between two flatbed-looking rocks? So it looks like you're on the edge of the island and the waterfall is pouring waaaay off below? I always keep thinking about how nice it'd be to take a dive off there.... anyways.. >_>)

sogoX
Feb 21, 2003, 01:35 AM
i love the intro song. i would like to have a piano ver of it so i can play late at night with low lights. i miss pso so much. sigh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Axispoint
Feb 21, 2003, 02:27 AM
forest...i like all the greenary and i'm there so much...

Xaveria
Feb 21, 2003, 06:16 AM
forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
the greenery sets a nice relaxing mood where i can lvl for hours and hours without gettin a bad headache http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
Feb 21, 2003, 07:03 AM
beach etc - since this is the first thing i've seen from v3

other than that... i guess ... forest on second place ^_^, followed by seabed (but then again, i havent seen much of ep2 yet)

EDarkness
Feb 21, 2003, 11:20 AM
I really enjoy VR Spaceship. The music is rockin' and the city in the background looks cool. Next in line would have to be Seabed. The number of effects goin on kinda boggles the mind, hence the cause for slowdown with four people. Can't deny hot pretty it is, though.

-EDarkness

Thumbalina2k
Feb 21, 2003, 11:34 AM
my fav. is the mountains, beach, etc. then 2nd would have to be the caves. They're soo long, but they are fun, cause you can end up going the wrong way, it makes it a big maze!

TeamPhalanx
Feb 21, 2003, 11:42 AM
CCA & Seabed. They're like the only challenging areas for a high level.

Davion
Feb 21, 2003, 11:46 AM
I like the mountain and beach. They look so great, and they're the best places to get pics. I like the seabed for exp and challenge, but I really enjoy walking around on the mountain.

Phobos-X
Feb 21, 2003, 12:14 PM
grapically speaking, my favorite is the Seabed, but over all, my favorite stage would have to be the ruins

KodiaX987
Feb 21, 2003, 12:39 PM
Ruins. Only the Ruins! When I got to floor II, I knew right from the start that this level was gonna be an instant classic!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

ShieldDragon
Feb 21, 2003, 01:15 PM
The music from Gal Da Val islands is very relaxing. And the Jungle? Whats the word I'm looking for. Lush, I believe.

Geez, I have to go beat ultimate spaceship now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sasarai
Feb 21, 2003, 03:28 PM
Though I'm like Celes152, spending most of my time in the Forest, I voted Ruins. I just thought they were so damn cool when I first saw them, it's fun being run over by Chaos Bringers and blasted to Hell and back by Chaos Sorcerors! (Can't wait until Ult. Ruins.)

UMMON
Feb 21, 2003, 04:05 PM
I love the challange of the seabeds. The most intense part of the game, IMO.

Murako
Feb 21, 2003, 04:48 PM
I used to hate Ep2, because Vr Temple has those stupid rooms that have 4 doors and they lead to 4-door rooms and so on... Then I did a Vhard CCA run, and saw GDV islands. The islands look great, and the nighttime Seaside(Dream Messanger Quest) looks great. Jungles the best though.

Ghaleon
Feb 21, 2003, 05:48 PM
i like the mines. hehe i just like knocking those damn robots over

wizkid357
Feb 21, 2003, 05:52 PM
Seaside ect. are my favorates but most annoying.

CorneliusPower
Feb 21, 2003, 06:22 PM
Jungle Boobey! Jungle boogey, get down, Jungle boogey! Soft music with a luscious background has my vote...also mountain, beach, and central control area are sweet, look at the backgrounds for those levels, omg! Most time spent i would have to say is Forest, but its not my favorite.

DragonFang
Feb 22, 2003, 10:42 AM
My favorite level is the Jungle/Mountian/Beach. There so short, it gives me a break from doing all those other long levels like the Ruins. They also look very cool.

Sedyne
Feb 22, 2003, 12:17 PM
Jungle/Forest/Caves

scmfxt
Feb 22, 2003, 12:31 PM
Forest - Lost Heat Sword Quest - for experience.
Mountain & Seaside for great looking view.