PDA

View Full Version : justice league

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 5, 2009, 02:50 PM
who here has seen justice league and wants it back DC FTW! im so mad it got canceled years ago bring it back! WOOH! (gotta luv unlimited's theme song)

Calsetes
Aug 5, 2009, 03:05 PM
I liked that newer Batman series, the one set in the "Batman Begins" style, where things aren't like how they were in the 1950's. I think it's only on Boomerang though, which I don't get now that I have Cable and not satellite in my room, but oh well.

I still want to see them bring Bucky O'Hare back. Now THAT was a show!

(But yeah, even though I'm not a big DC fan, I did like Justice League and Justice League Unlimited - something about that art style...)

Shattered_weasel
Aug 5, 2009, 07:02 PM
It was never canceled. It ended. In fact it was supposed to end with "Epilogue" but Cartoon Network ordered another season.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 5, 2009, 08:43 PM
im not remembering another season after epilouge and it did get canceled and nice signature (deadpool FTW!)

Shattered_weasel
Aug 6, 2009, 03:07 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_League_episodes#Justice_League_Unl imited_episodes

There was a whole season after "Epilogue".

Outrider
Aug 6, 2009, 10:58 AM
They're even making a new direct-to-DVD Superman/Batman movie with all the DC Animated voice actors - though my understanding is it's not part of the official DCAU canon.