PDA

View Full Version : Techer Armor.

jmwxoxo
Aug 6, 2009, 07:56 AM
So, recently im not satisfied with my current armor pallet. I'm a level 133 Newman, (MasterForce lvl 20)and truthfully I never really understood how tha whole armor thing goes. If you guys could post up your idea of tha perfect armor pallet for a Masterforce to help me out that would be great ^.^. Also, don't worry about tha money, i just want to know whats best? I.E. Line Sheild, Head, Body, Extra ect..
Thankx for your time I look forward to hearing back from you all...

.:*Rini*:. - Female lvl 133 Masterforce

DPShiro
Aug 6, 2009, 08:20 AM
Armas Line, Har Smart, Resist Unit, Hizeri Stamina

NiceOnes
Aug 7, 2009, 10:31 AM
On a budget?

I use Feril Lines and Serafi's that are 25%+

Har/Quick
Cati/Rainbow (Or resist unit if the SE is an annoying one.. Ie. Sleep/Stun/Silence)
Dark Wing/Blackheart etc..

Neith
Aug 7, 2009, 02:06 PM
For a Masterforce, you want Head slot (for Tech-related Units), Body slot (for Resists/Rainbow units), and possibly an Extra slot. Arm slot is useless on a MF.

For higher budgets:
- Armas Line (all slots, +4STA to make you less susceptible to status effects, awesome armour)
- Feril Line (Head/Body/Extra slots, nice stats, but drops made so hard to get a good % on)
- Serafi-senba (all slots, but no STA boost)

For units:
- Head slot on a MF is bes used for either Har / Quick (faster tech casting, slightly weaker damage), Har / Smart (faster casting, shorter range). Lumira / Spread has some limited uses (more power, longer range, but you'd cast normal speed).
- Body slot should just be a Resist unit corresponding to the mission you're running (if there's a lot of Ice monsters, use Freeze / Resist etc) or a unit like Legsless / Rainbow or Cati / Rainbow, which increase your armour's elemental percentage.
- For Extra slot, either use a STA (End) increasing unit like Hizeri / Stamina, Heart of Dulk, or use a PP restoration unit like Dark Wing (which also increases STA by 4) or Hize / PP Generate.

For the record, my Masterforce uses Feril Lines and Lumira-senba (which is Ice-only), along with Har / Quick, Resist units and Hize / PP Generate.

JAFO22000
Aug 7, 2009, 02:57 PM
For your Light armor, check out the Hizeri-Senba. 18 more DEF, 57 more EVA and 42 more MENT than a Serafi with all the slots you need (Head, Body, Extra).

Also don't pass on the Orpa or Baji senbas. They both have comparable stats to the Serafi Senba with the slots you most need: Head and Body. Orpa has a (useless) Arm slot as well.

jmwxoxo
Aug 12, 2009, 07:20 AM
thankx ta everyone for their feedback.. took all in consideration and now i have my prefect armor =)

.:*Rini*:. - Female lvl 135 Masterforce

Genoa
Aug 14, 2009, 02:55 AM
MF armor can afford to only miss ONE slot, and that's Arm slot.
Har/Smart (or) Har/Quick (Radiga is somewhat more difficult to use with Har/Smart, seeing Radiga already has shorter range than other Ra-techs)
Resist (or) Cati/Rainbow (depends on the mission)
Hizeri/Stamina (or) Hize/PP Generate (also depends on mission)

Armas Line of course would be great, but budget would call for Feril Line or Serafi's.

tadtwisted
Aug 14, 2009, 03:48 AM
Another great option which is not expensive and I use is Yiel-senba and is just like a Feril Line but with more DEF but less EVA

Hrith
Aug 14, 2009, 06:31 AM
Rabol Feril is also an excellent MF shield, but too rare =/

Volcompat321
Aug 14, 2009, 06:55 AM
MF armor can afford to only miss ONE slot, and that's Arm slot.
Har/Smart (or) Har/Quick (Radiga is somewhat more difficult to use with Har/Smart, seeing Radiga already has shorter range than other Ra-techs)
Resist (or) Cati/Rainbow (depends on the mission)
Hizeri/Stamina (or) Hize/PP Generate (also depends on mission)

Armas Line of course would be great, but budget would call for Feril Line or Serafi's.

I agree with you.
There's no use for an arm slot on MF, but I mainly play FT, and use bows (not often obviously because techs offer more use and efficiency).
But, if one can afford it, I say always get a 4 slot armor. Armas being top choice, and Feril over Serafi, but remember you can get a 50% Serafi, you cant get a 50% Feril(yet) which is why I say Serafi.