PDA

View Full Version : Does God/Battle affect guns?

Y2lsd
Aug 6, 2009, 10:38 PM
"effect" I have a ranger and can't seem to tell if it does when using a gun.

Splash
Aug 6, 2009, 10:42 PM
Yeah it does. More noticeable on a mechgun.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 6, 2009, 10:46 PM
Your lag time is lessened and the bullet travels a bit faster.

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 7, 2009, 01:19 AM
Your lag time is lessened and the bullet travels a bit faster.

The bullet travels faster, really?

I do know that your rate of firing and delay time is reduced. Let me put it this way: I consider God/Battle to be an essential item for all Hunters and Rangers.

Genoa
Aug 24, 2009, 11:01 PM
Standard, Heavy, and Extra attacks are increased by battle units for any type of weapon.
General/Battle +10%
Devil/Battle +20%
God/Battle +30%
Heavenly/Battle and V101 +40%

Certain equipment combinations can also increase attack animations.

Somnia
Aug 24, 2009, 11:35 PM

I do know that your rate of firing and delay time is reduced. Let me put it this way: I consider God/Battle to be an essential item for all Hunters and Rangers.

And solo forces for ranged weapons vs bosses, too. =)
Everyone should have a speed boosting unit of some kind. Not a top priority for forces, of course.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 25, 2009, 12:38 AM

The rate of fire is kind of the same as a faster bullet, but it's a bad example.

The bullet does indeed travel faster, but not by a noticeable amount. However, when you're shooting, you'll notice that you're shooting faster, yet the bullet seems to stay the same speed. That wouldn't make sense though,(in this game anyway) as by that you should be shooting bullets back to back. (See: Mechguns)

Not quoting that horrible reasoning, just try it for yourself. The bullet does go faster, it's just not immediately noticeable.

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 25, 2009, 04:35 AM
The rate of fire is kind of the same as a faster bullet, but it's a bad example.

The bullet does indeed travel faster, but not by a noticeable amount. However, when you're shooting, you'll notice that you're shooting faster, yet the bullet seems to stay the same speed. That wouldn't make sense though,(in this game anyway) as by that you should be shooting bullets back to back. (See: Mechguns)

Not quoting that horrible reasoning, just try it for yourself. The bullet does go faster, it's just not immediately noticeable.I might just try shooting with two characters next to each other, one with a God/Battle, and one without.