PDA

View Full Version : cannot use offhand weapons

KaF
Aug 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
hi guys

Lately i have changed one of my characters that was hunter, ranger, acrofighter and the likes to fortegunner... and im pretty mad now.

The problem is that i can't use any offhand weapon that is worth it. The problem manifests like this: I switch to mechgun / pistol / crossbow / whatever and it _immediately_ switches back to my saber / dagger / whatever. I have about enough time to shoot once.It switches back no matter whether i shoot or not.
I really dont know what i can do here, except for using two hand weapons only and/or sonichi/saber combo.

Information that could help:

The weapon type and rank doesn't seen to matter. The following weapons are bugged for sure ( i tested ): Germinus Gun, Machinegun, B`duki Boa, Cubo Mamba.
Other chars of mine don't have this problem.
The Q-mode of handguns works.

This char is around 2 years old and i just noticed this bug. It is perfectly possible that i have never used an offhand weapon before Level 92(today) when i swapped to Fortegunner, since I have only played Ranger, Hunter, Fortefighter and Acrofighter on this. Thus, it could be some sort of "birth defect", but i doubt it.

Well. I'll play some other char until i find some way to either deal with it (fighmaster, gunmaster... ugh) and i will try to mail Sega and ask for help there if you cant help me here.

Hope you guys know this problem. I have used the search function but did not find anything helpful.

KaF
Aug 7, 2009, 06:51 PM
Ok, thanks.

It looks like i never have touched the options on this char. Now i changed it and it works. Its a feature, not a bug!