PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Figure Gashapon - anyone got them?

xSHiNOx
Aug 7, 2009, 01:28 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/JujuArtShoppe/Figures/Phantasy%20Star%20Zero/hunewearla.jpg

it seems for the HUnewearl, HUmarl, and RAcaseal have two different heads while sarisa is sarisa. anyone got them? i would like to see the HUnewearl with the twin pig tails upclose.

RubyEclipse
Aug 7, 2009, 06:03 PM
I have the HUmarl on my desk at work, and Clumsy has the RAcaseal - I'll post pics for you if I open any more capsules and get the HUnewearl.

They are pretty awesome, just don't buy them off Ebay. There are much better places to find them, though you may have to get them in bulk.

xSHiNOx
Aug 7, 2009, 06:10 PM
ill look forward to you getting the HUnewearl and taking pics of it.

why not buy from ebay? what other place sells it?

Electrofreq
Aug 14, 2009, 06:21 PM
I wish they had more of the races...we'll the other sex. I would like to have more of the characters that I play. I have the Red Ring Rico and Nei figure somewhere, I hope I still do at least. It I got that from NCSX (http://www.ncsx.com) a few years back. I would love to find a good place to get these also.

xSHiNOx
Aug 14, 2009, 09:28 PM
the female characters from PSZ look far more better than the male counter parts IMO.

Phaesphora
Aug 15, 2009, 01:21 AM
I wish they had more of the races...we'll the other sex. I would like to have more of the characters that I play.
This is pretty much what kept me from buying as well.

GeoSword
Aug 28, 2009, 05:17 PM
I just bought the Sarisa figure and HUnewearl B. I'm guessing the B version is the pig-tailed version.

xSHiNOx
Aug 28, 2009, 05:28 PM
oh really? think you can take some close up pictures of it?

Arikado
Aug 28, 2009, 05:38 PM
Found this on some random forums, enjoy!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8830/phantasystarzerogashapo.jpg

GeoSword
Sep 6, 2009, 09:54 AM
Here I have Sarisa and HUnewearl B. And a bunch of other ones that happened to be there.

xSHiNOx
Sep 6, 2009, 11:14 AM
nice. sarisa and hunewearl B are the best looking IMO. when i get my job back, ill see if i can get them.

btw, who is that girl on the right in greren? also, when buying them separately, do you get both heads or just one?

SpookyLotus
Sep 6, 2009, 11:25 AM
Definently!
I favored the HUnewearl and the RAcaseal.

I want to buy them, but I must know where I can buy them from! >.<; Do they sale any Hucaseals, or HUnewms?

xSHiNOx
Sep 6, 2009, 11:29 AM
the pic i showed on the first post is the only ones they have made since they are the best looking ones from the game.

you can get them from ebay and possibly some other sites

GeoSword
Sep 6, 2009, 11:48 AM
btw, who is that girl on the right in greren? also, when buying them separately, do you get both heads or just one?

The figure in green next to the HUnewearl is Turuku ver.1 from YUMERIA. Also, you get only one head. B version is my favorite.

Somnia
Sep 6, 2009, 11:53 AM
I got HUnewearl B at Gencon this year. In hindsight I think I should have gotten the RAcaseal and HUmarl too, but oh well. >_<

She looks really nice, I'm very pleased with her detail for being just a gasha fig. I'll have to make my US PSZ character look like her now.

SpookyLotus
Sep 6, 2009, 11:59 AM
the pic i showed on the first post is the only ones they have made since they are the best looking ones from the game.

you can get them from ebay and possibly some other sites

Well, they are the best looking, no doubt. I just wish they made more. xO

I'd rather not do Ebay (My friend nearly got my account banned by multi-bidding), but I will try some other sites.

kirtblue
Oct 15, 2009, 02:36 PM
the pics on here are great thanks to everyone who added pics and that ncs site is kewl but i was on there like an hour and i couldnt find them can anyone tell me what section the ps0 figs are in thanx again

xjustsumloser
Jul 5, 2010, 01:47 AM
epic bump i know, but I found this thread while searching google for a place to buy these from. Where did everyone else get them?

kirtblue
Jul 6, 2010, 04:33 AM
my best friend wolfdreamer got me the racaseal off ebay while it might be more expensive you dont have to buy them in lots nor do you have to spend hours of searching online for a site who has them in stock

Macman
Jul 6, 2010, 08:26 PM
No Ana? I am disappoint.