PDA

View Full Version : tech help

FO-RA-HUnightv
Feb 21, 2003, 12:58 PM
im a level 120 FOmar and i need some tech help
i got lv 23 granits and lv 27 megid

with 2 god techs i got lv 29 granits and lv 30 megid

granits is weaker then i thout and megid dosent kill stuff 100% of the time like the guide said in this place
were are you geting your info from becaise i need to know the true power of these 2 techs because lv 30 rabarta razonde and rafoie arent cuting it in ult and i need to kill shit ezer

unlocking all the lv in ult was a pain in the ass to
plz give me some gidence on these.

im also using a dark brige and that adds +20% to granits and 20% to megrid shouldent megrid be 120% kill rate then?

iv ended up using all giga techs becaise that im a FOmar and i get a added bounis to thous techs

well plz help ty

Davion
Feb 21, 2003, 01:34 PM
Well, I think that if you get the 100 kill rate on the Megid, and add it to the Dark defence it would lower the rate I think.

Sorta like

100% - 30 dark defence = 70% chance of killing it.

I think that could be it. I was in a game with a FOmarl named NA2 used Megid in Ult seabed and was killing everything.

Ghaleon
Feb 21, 2003, 02:03 PM
use the Gi techs. remember certain techs affect certain enemies. gifoie is my best friend along with gizonde and rabarta. i occasionally use grants on bosses and never use megid.

Cloak
Feb 21, 2003, 04:14 PM
Megid is pretty useless in EP1. It's best used on stuff in the last 2 EP2 stages. And grants is only good on a few enemies, hildelt, indi belra, pink monkey, etc. Go experiment. ;o

Oh, and, you can't ever boost Megid. There's no Merge, or weapon that boosts it. Bridge just makes it penetrate like a FOnewearl, that's it. Same for grants except Caduceus boosts it, and I think Bridge does too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloak on 2003-02-21 13:16 ]</font>

Soumi
Feb 21, 2003, 04:37 PM
Oh, and, you can't ever boost Megid. There's no Merge, or weapon that boosts it. Bridge just makes it penetrate like a FOnewearl, that's it. Same for grants except Caduceus boosts it, and I think Bridge does too.

This probably a stupid question, but what does it mean when Megid penetrates? I saw this in the FOnewearl's profile and now I've seen it here, but I am clueless as to what it means. x.x