PDA

View Full Version : Vijeri / Resist [sold/closed]

LP_Phoenix
Aug 13, 2009, 03:54 PM
yeah, i leveled my pa's in tory mission to get a illuminus tag and got this wonder unit XD
but i got no real use for it, im happy with units i got already, so u can have it.

im open to (nearly ....) all real offers, really curious what i can get for it.
but if u want to hear some specific wants, okay, here we go

pakuda/c +10 (prefer kubara)
desta/c +10 (prefer kubara)
nice armas lines ( use that (http://psupedia.info/User:LP_Phoenix) to get info abouts my current armors )
guardians formal this (http://www.pso-world.com/imageviewer.php?item_id=2591&picture_id=7687) or that (http://www.pso-world.com/imageviewer.php?item_id=2591&picture_id=7681)
good melee stuff, i dont know any specific wants except sangeyashas...
meseta (just as a sweetener...)

ill wait for nice offers, updated this thread with top offers laters. so cya XD

Shou
Aug 13, 2009, 05:53 PM
How bout 30% Dark Armas?

TecherRamen
Aug 13, 2009, 07:39 PM
28 ice armas?

Katy
Aug 13, 2009, 09:54 PM
46% Ice Mugunruk + 46% Fire Rucar + Gur Hanab + Illuminous Coat (Orange/Grey) + 99mil?

Shou
Aug 13, 2009, 10:02 PM
D= have fun with your megid resist SB

LP_Phoenix
Aug 13, 2009, 10:43 PM
i think katy got top offer atm...okay no armas but with the money, i can buy some, sounds very good XD but ill wait a lil moment before ill trade.
but one think, illuminus coat isnt that bad but cause ill spam story mission, i think ill get that by myself. can u change that for something else? otherwise i take that coat but, guardians would be better for me

Katy
Aug 13, 2009, 10:53 PM
i think katy got top offer atm...okay no armas but with the money, i can buy some, sounds very good XD but ill wait a lil moment before ill trade.
but one think, illuminus coat isnt that bad but cause ill spam story mission, i think ill get that by myself. can u change that for something else? otherwise i take that coat but, guardians would be better for me

I can change the Illuminous Coat to a 50% Light Okanoh.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 14, 2009, 08:17 AM
i prefer range weps more then 50% melee weps...is there any chance u will trading your pakudac +10 instead of okanoh and muk? so money carri and pakudac? or another combination of your stuff....
u got okanoh / hanab / carri / muk / and money....and i want that pakudac instead something of these 5 .... i think we can handle this. i would prefer something like carri / money / hanab and pakudac....u can lover 99mil to soemthing u think thats okay then.... wait for your anwser then

LP_Phoenix
Aug 14, 2009, 08:22 AM
bis sry for my double post but i forgot to tell others...if u got something interesting for me...try it. if u got my wanted range weps, u got still a good chance against katy XD okay, that offer is quite amazing but not fixed yet. so ill wait maybe until sunday before trading

Katy
Aug 14, 2009, 09:20 AM
I'd rather keep my Pakudac +10. The enemy will die before he can cast megid with that weapon D: Maybe with some of the weapons/money I offer, you could squeeze a pakudac +10 out of someone else.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 14, 2009, 09:38 AM
maybe...okay...then ill take illuminus coat, cause i got 50 bil axe with light....
if no other offer something until sunday...u got it XD

SkywalkerPSO
Aug 15, 2009, 12:28 PM
I offer 42%lightning Double Agito 0/10, 30%light Double Agito 10/10, Killer Elite 0/10, and a 24%light Armas Line!

LP_Phoenix
Aug 15, 2009, 12:52 PM
pm'ed and wait for other anwsers... i think its a battle between Katy and Skywalker PSO, but we will see....

okay, still waiting for skywalkers comfirmation about his changes in offers (maybe...)
got some other offers.....nothing compared to katy and walkers ones....

some guys are complaining about my knowledge for values but i dont care, i trade for something i want, not what is worth the most. if someone can trade a pakudac + 10 or something like that, he got still chances

DragonStriker
Aug 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
This has got to be the most overpriced trade in the history of PSU. Anything over 150mil in value is just absurd.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 16, 2009, 04:22 PM
i dont care, i got what i want XD maybe even better then this milla for love inferno and spread needle g trade last year?....would be very good...my old friend kurenai muhahah...eh back to topic...

traded and thread can be close now

Shou
Aug 16, 2009, 05:35 PM
This has got to be the most overpriced trade in the history of PSU. Anything over 150mil in value is just absurd.
I have seen worse. Although I still think that neutral Armas that sold for 99mil was a lie.

DragonStriker
Aug 16, 2009, 06:17 PM
It's pretty pathetic.

PhdChristmas
Aug 18, 2009, 10:58 PM
10/10 PakudA
+99mil

LP_Phoenix
Aug 18, 2009, 11:28 PM
traded and thread can be close now

sometimes i feel like im theonly one who can read here....what the hell do i need to dom so that mod close this now? isnt that enough? argh...cause now its too late

Namine
Aug 19, 2009, 12:17 AM
Hit the edit button for your first post, then hit the 'Go Advanced' button, there you can change the title of the thread.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 19, 2009, 09:00 AM
i did it on my last thread too....isnt closed yet....so i should write in title....kay, i thought mod close them like some other threads here, thx for info and sry to PhdChristmas, if i find another one (maybe...) ill come back to that offer