PDA

View Full Version : Help...some questions

j_endo
Aug 15, 2009, 11:19 AM
So the first question is how can i get more PA frags? i just want the other tech i dont have but when i do the special mission i only get 2 at the most how can i just get more?

The second question is how come i cant see missions like sakura's blast and stuff? is their a ways to be able to go their or do i have to beat all the side missions to get to that mission?

The_Brimada
Aug 15, 2009, 12:14 PM
To the first question, what level are you? S missions give a frag for s ranking, s2 give 2, and s3 gives 3 respectively. Also you can trade in badges for frags, etc.

To the second question, are you on the expansion? If you aren't on AOI, you won't see sakura blast. You need to make your way to kugo hot springs on neudaiz to access sakura blast. You only need to get the lobby once, then you can go whenever after paying the fee.

Dhylec
Aug 15, 2009, 12:18 PM
There are several ways to get more PA frags.
-Complete S+ rank missions with a S ranking at the end - that you already know.
-Get S-rank on A rank story missions. You'd get 10 frags once for each mission.
-Collect badges/spheres from event missions or Innocent Girl & trade in for frags.

If you're on PSU, you can't go to or see AoI missions. If you're on AoI, use these maps to get there: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2352391&postcount=5

j_endo
Aug 15, 2009, 01:11 PM
wow, thanks for the speedy replys, i am just returning to psu, from pso dc, but yeah my highest is a lvl35 acrotecher, force lvl 12, rang lvl 3, so i cant really do s rank missions,

and i do have the psu aoti version but yet i still cant see those missions i guess i still have to go through all the missions

The_Brimada
Aug 15, 2009, 01:17 PM
Would've responded sooner but hard to type and talk on the phone to clients at the same time so had to put my response on hold.

Just follow what Dhylec showed ya and you should be fine. The mission should be in gold letters when you reach the hot springs.

Siri
Aug 16, 2009, 09:26 AM
At level 35, your best bet is Innocent Girl C (Go to the GRM Shop on Parum, and speak to the lady at the counter).

Providing you can get through it without dying (and can tolerate running the mission countless times while putting up with Vivienne's inane chatter), you can rake in countless Bronze and Silver Weapons Badges - both of which can be converted into Gold Badges, which trade in for a cool 3 PA Fragments over at the Guardian's Colony (Old Event Missions > Gifts From Beyond).

Not only that, but you're going to get a massive benefit in terms of EXP - Innocent Girl C has a permanent 300% Experience Modifier, making the level grinding much easier to swallow.

Allison_W
Aug 16, 2009, 12:27 PM
I actually kind of like Vivienne (save for her fashion sense), but I'm an oddball.

For the record, once you've got Vivienne up to speed, you'll be getting an aggregate 6 to 10 PA frags' worth of badges per completed (as in, you beat all four stages) run. Earlier on, you won't get badges as quickly--new sources of badges will be unlocked as you repeat the mission and advance Vivienne.

Also, something else to know about Innocent Girl: the enemies do much more damage than they normally do, but they also have drastically reduced HP. Innocent Girl runs go insanely quickly for the amount of XP/frags they give, and they're challenging enough to not let you fall asleep. (Each stage is also 100% predictable, meaning that it's very easy to plan on what weapons/PAs/armours to bring.)

Tetsaru
Aug 16, 2009, 05:19 PM
Aren't all PSU stages 100% predictable? :3

Seriously though, I say level up your character more before you worry about PA fragments. Once you start doing S, S2, and S3 missions regularly, you'll be getting them like crazy. I think I still have a stack of them on several of my characters, because there's just nothing you can do with them (save for NPC selling them) after you've gotten all the trade-in PA's you want. =x

j_endo
Aug 26, 2009, 04:07 PM
Hey guys again i want pa frags, but also i had some pa's in offline mode and i wanted them do they have all the photon arts that are off-line on-line???

I think their was one for a single dagger where you threw it at your enimies, i want... :D

Anduril
Aug 26, 2009, 04:30 PM
There are a few PAs offline that don't exist online, or haven't been released yet, like Meseta Fury, Dizas, and Rentis. I think the PA you are talking about is Hikai, so yeah that one is available online.

j_endo
Aug 26, 2009, 05:20 PM
oh thanks, as you can tell work = zzzZZZzzz... but yeah now i dont have to as much research lol