PDA

View Full Version : Mission desert goliath rare buggies?

dentRED
Aug 15, 2009, 04:17 PM
Hey, can anyone confirm the rare maps on psupedia about desert goliath???

Someone said that one of the map variants on psupedia was wrong... it was the map where you have to go left and the spawn would be 2 special ops (Kanohne) + 4 gsm-05b bomalta.

I just need to know if that map variant is correct, also the other map variants.

thx ^^

Omega-z
Aug 15, 2009, 05:18 PM
Yes I would like to know also. I`ve been doing the DG runs for awhile and I`m wondering if the spawn is broke like dancing birds,not say no 1 gets it but just insane to run it. I`ve heard only like 2-3 on 360 ever had gotten the hp/restore and I haven`t heard anything on ps2/pc side. So it makes 1 doubt.... mite wait until the remnant mish comes out it`s a lot easier then to see rare spawns of red bugges lol

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 15, 2009, 06:59 PM
Yes I would like to know also. I`ve been doing the DG runs for awhile and I`m wondering if the spawn is broke like dancing birds,not say no 1 gets it but just insane to run it. I`ve heard only like 2-3 on 360 ever had gotten the hp/restore and I haven`t heard anything on ps2/pc side. So it makes 1 doubt.... mite wait until the remnant mish comes out it`s a lot easier then to see rare spawns of red bugges lol

Far more than 3 restores lol seen 2 in the shops, just a really rare spawn.

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 15, 2009, 10:18 PM
ive heard that you dont see any grinna bete c's when your in the last room of block 2 but thats all i know.

Blue man
Aug 18, 2009, 10:25 PM
the first enemies you fight will be seekers and then block 2 were the bete c spawns for the first time instead he wont 3 shotgun guys will and robots then some red buggs will pop up at the end and kill them and there they should drop

ive gotten them aton but only had a few ever drop it you need a high percent plus its hard getting to it fast so you will probably be at it for most of the day if you plan on hunting for it and nothing else

Genoa
Aug 22, 2009, 05:06 AM
You don't think they're... bugged, do ya? *buh dum tish*
>_> ...
EDIT: holy shit, did I really just say that?...
but really, the drop rate almost seems like hunting Milla, seriously?
50% only parties for that hunt, sheesh.