PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 35% Light SangeYasha 2/10

Lacen
Aug 17, 2009, 08:01 AM
I'm actually debating selling that thing since I'm low on meseta. Was just wondering about how much it's worth in meseta or in a trade. Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out with this. It's much appreciated. I've never been very rich on PSU so I'm not very knowledgable with the awesome/expensive equipment. =/ All I know is that I can't afford it. ^^'

Lacen
Aug 19, 2009, 08:45 AM
Also, I was wondering about how much a Rabol Yiel 25% Fire would be worth? I found it the other day so was wondering about that. There was only one on the market like low % ground for about 60mil. @.@;;; Let me know ASAP if anyone would know or would offer anything for it. Thanks. I hope I stayed within the rules/guidlines of this forum area about the "bumping" thingy. >.<;

RagolianHunter
Aug 19, 2009, 11:24 AM
Believe me man if you screw up you will have like twelve nubs hanunting you.

Your forum ediquted is fine.

POST ON!

Nice items, I would offer input but I honestly have no idea as to their value.

Aeris
Aug 19, 2009, 12:04 PM
Sange & Yasha should be 75-90 million since its hard valuing it.

Rabol Yeil should be around 50-75 million, i donno why it costs much though, should be near the same as a Yiel Line.

Mazarushi08
Aug 19, 2009, 01:53 PM
Sange & Yasha should be 75-90 million since its hard valuing it.

Told you :P

Lacen
Aug 20, 2009, 08:24 AM
Thank you very much for the info Aeris. I'll keep that in mind if I should ever want to sell them later. I remember you from before in-game. I think you have my card so mail me anytime you need me. =] I'll use this thread for more Price Check info. ^^' Thanks for the support you guys. I guess you were right Maza. xD I have other items in my posession but most I can range the price depending on the others on the market. Seems to be ever changing based on demand, quantity, etc. =] Take care everyone. I'll see you all some other time. And thanks again. ^^; I appreciate your support. My apologies for my lack of wording I'm on my PS3 controller and a bit tired so sorry for typo's if any. =P