PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help me get revenge on theives.

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 07:41 AM
OK, today is the fourth time that I've gotten jacked. The other three weren't that bad since i got jacked by graverobbers. But today is the first time I got jacked making a trade.
His name is DEEPTHROAT, spelled something like that, he's a blue hunter android.
I'm asking everyone from PSOworld that plays with him to jack his ish when he dies and say that this one is for M@0. Plz post it here if you did, I would be in your dep.
And I think we should post all the names of theives here and if anybody sees them they should take their ish and tell that this is for whoever that person is that they jacked from. If you've been jacked you know how I feel. Help me out PLZ.
Oh and I do have his guild card, before people start accusing me of being a fool for trading.

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 07:52 AM
cmon people, post the names of theives here and I'll be glad to take their stuff and pawn it.

Oh and don't forget to put your PSO name here so that I can remind them what they are getting it for.

Acel
Mar 3, 2001, 08:15 AM
Just wanna know whatcha gonna do to these guys dev1nsan. Heh

GIZMO
Some android
Racast
Lvl 50 something.
Joined the game for 1 min just to steal a lvl 120+ something mag and left. Denied all the way. "Noooo~" was the only thing he said throughout the whole ordeal.

Magnus.
Lvl 40+ at the time of incident
Fonewm (some blue haired force with sunglasses)
Way much higher level than I was, fought with bare fist but died so often you really wish he didnt joined the game. After saving his butt countless times he thanked me by stealing my DB's Saber(mistaking it for a double saber, what a moron) when I got surrounded trying to revive him. Had to go back to town to get another weapon.

Athena
Lvl 40+ at time of incident
Fomarl
(creates games by the name of Final Phantasy)
A friend of mine just dropped a weapon at my feet for me to pick and he/she just walked right up to take it. Denied it. Fine. We went to a corner and as my friend drops 400K for my new char a second time. Yup this SOB ran forward, picked it up and denied it AGAIN. What a wonderful world. *crunches fist*

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 08:19 AM
Well before this goes down to like page 13 by tonight, I wanna ask you people that's been robbed before, weren't you like

What The Fuck, stupid mutha fuckin bitchass ho took my shit.

and weren't you like damn I wish their was a way I can get back at that faggotasss bitch.

Well then this is the perfect way to get back at them, and make them regret the day they ever met you.

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 08:25 AM
Well Acel I'ma make me a blacklist and put it right next to me the next time I get online so that I can remember them fags name, so I can take thei shit, whatever it is, and laugh in their face and ask them do you remember this guy, well he asked me to do this for him theif.

Oh and Especially if I ever trade again, I'll make sure the person isn't on my blacklist.
thanks for replying. and don't forget the name
DEEPTHROAT.
just to let you know why I'm so mad, it' s because I was trading a Holy RAy.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-03-03 05:27 ]</font>

segagameplay
Mar 3, 2001, 08:26 AM
"sega henry" kills people for you if you need he can pk

cloud911
Mar 3, 2001, 08:26 AM
a guy by the name of SEM ONE stole my agito and another guy named Vegeta took my delsaber buster. Vegeta is even worse cuase i got his card and he does this alot. i meet another guy who got his mag stolen by him and etc. last time i saw him he lvl 86 so watch out for him.

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 08:32 AM
No don't run away from them, make it a point to look for them and do unto them what they did unto others.

But whatch out because there are like 101 vegetas out their, so remember the description too.

Spy
Mar 3, 2001, 08:52 AM
*sigh*

Theives have just as much power over you as you give them. By using ultra-rare items around people you can't trust you are only asking for trouble. "Do unto others..." means that you like getting shit stolen from you because you want it to happen again and again. As to your "blacklist" how many people can you remember in your head? How is searching a database going to prove somebody is not a theif.

Idiots...

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 09:11 AM
OK spy
first of all your assuming too much. I wasn't going around blowing Rag Rappys away with my Holy Ray. But even If I did I would cary a scape doll with me. If you actually took the time to read what's on top, I was actually trading.
"(Do Unto others)means you like getting shit stolen from you because you want it to happen again and again."
Again read what I said. I didn't say do unto others, I said do unto them ( the theives) what they did unto others. Do you think they'll ever change. idiot.
searching a data isn't going to prove a person isn't a theif it's just gonna prove who is.
Again, read before you write.

segagameplay
Mar 3, 2001, 09:30 AM
Again if you find sega henry in the game he will player kill any players for you who steal from you!

Ambrai
Mar 3, 2001, 09:36 AM
Mod: Moved to cheaters.

Spy
Mar 3, 2001, 09:41 AM
Take some of your own medicine Dev1nsan;

Many other people who posted under this string are talking about shit stolen when they died, and here, ill quote you:

"The other three weren't that bad since i got jacked by graverobbers."

You made reference to it and if you can't defend it don't bring it up.

Here's another quote:

"I'm asking everyone from PSOworld that plays with him to jack his ish when he dies and say that this one is for M@0. Plz post it here if you did, I would be in your dep."

- Grave robbing again, how am I making this up when I have what you said in stone?

Quote:

"cmon people, post the names of theives here and I'll be glad to take their stuff and pawn it."

QUote:

I wanna ask you people that's been robbed before, weren't you like

What The Fuck, stupid mutha fuckin bitchass ho took my shit.

and weren't you like damn I wish their was a way I can get back at that faggotasss bitch.

Well then this is the perfect way to get back at them, and make them regret the day they ever met you.

- Robbed, not cheated in a trade, be more specific.

You get my "PUH-LEEZE" award of the month.

--Spy

dev1nsan
Mar 3, 2001, 10:14 AM
So basically all that quoting me is just repeating what I said. What's your point.
What your saying is that it's okay to steal in a trade but it's not OK to steal while they're dead. (yea OK, theres no difference it's still theifing)
Also how else are you gonna steal from a theif except for graverobbing them. It's not like they're gonna drop down what they say they would.
Puh leeze come with something more than just quotes.

Spy
Mar 3, 2001, 12:43 PM
Again, you NEED to read before you write. I was quoting you to defend my previous post. How are you going to graverob from a theif? Counter question: Why steal from a theif? You turn into what you hate so much. It makes absolutely no sense.

--Spy

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 3, 2001, 10:14 PM
Once i learn how to player kill I will become robin hood steal from the theives and give to the newbies

dev1nsan
Mar 4, 2001, 02:18 AM
Player kill man would that be sweet.
Anywayz Spy, I can tell that you've never been robbed before or else you wouldn't be writing such nonsence.
Stealing from theives doesn't mean your a theif, because the stuff wasn't theirs to begin with. Theifing is taking someone else's stuff, If there a theif than that's not their stuff to begin with.
You say that by jacking them I would turn into what I hate so much. How, I'm merely picking stuff up off the ground, it's not like it belongs to them. Just like cracking open a box to get the goodeis inside.

You ask why steal from a theif.

With all that said, I guess my best, and should've been my only answer to you is
WHY THE FUCK NOT.

Arcadean
Mar 4, 2001, 01:22 PM
ok, simple.

Someone kills your friend. Thus it makes it okay for you to kill him. NOT! That is revenge, it is bittersweet but if you've ever read the bible I will see you in hell.

dev1nsan
Mar 5, 2001, 12:33 AM
First of all I don't read the bible.
Second of all if someone kills in real life than they would go to jail or be on deathrow if caught, right. So your saying that everyone one in the justice system will go to hell.
Third of all there isn't any authority in the game to punishes theives, so what do we have to do, police our own.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-03-04 21:42 ]</font>

Lash
Mar 13, 2001, 02:03 AM
Hey everybody, it seems clear to me by reading this board is that everybody has the same opinion about thieves: They ruin this game. I don't think stealing from thieves makes you any better than they are(although I'd probably change that opinion quick if I got my hands on the guys who've jacked me) But I do think honest PSO players deserve a recourse that is a list of thieves, so they can avoid those players. Now, it's nice to see these strings with thieves being reported, but how are you supposed to remember all of them, right? I've started a site that is a list of thieves I've run into, and also that other people have provided me. Go over and check it out, and if you don't report thieves, atleast print the list out and keep it handy, and share the site with a friend, so hopefully it can grow to be a recourse for the whole PSO Community.
www.geocities.com/hardcorebh/home.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lash
SKYLY
HUmar
LvL 74

Resistance
Is
Futile