PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New Fun Competitions (What do you guys think?)

MissCelsiusX
Aug 18, 2009, 08:12 AM
Originally me and my friends started throwing fashion shows over a year ago. We love putting on events for everyone to enjoy and just take a break from all the missions and everything else going on in the game. PSU has been getting kind of dull and boring and nothing really exciting is going on as of the moment. So im making this thread to ask you guys which of the two competitions would you like to do. The fashion show competition will not be an option. Fashion shows are fun, but a lot of people find them unfair.

Heres the two competitions me and my friends are wanting to organize

PSU Amazing Race:
PSU Amazing Race is a friendly competition where 6 teams of 4 people will race their way around the Gurhal System competiting for cash and prizes. The race will be seperated into legs. In each leg of the race, the teams will race through the designated missions assigned by the event organizers. Each leg of the race has 2 missions. The difficulty of the missions will most likley be S2 runs. The assigned missions usually lead to one another making your way to a designated checkpoint. When you arrive at the assigned checkpoint, you and your whole team will need to check in with me and the event organizers. The LAST team at each checkpoint WILL BE ELIMINATED from the race. The race will finally come down to two remaining teams. They will battle it out and race for the first place prize. First team to the finish line is declared the official winners of the PSU Amazing Race and wins the grand prize

Things you will need to know about the race:
- Your team of four needs to contact me for an interview for the race, just to show you guys are committed and will be on the day of the race (DO NOT bother contacting me if you dont have four committed team members)
- Each team will need to pick a team captain so I can message that person the assigned missions of each leg of the race
- All racing competitors need to be atleast Level 100+ to compete in the race
- Each team needs to pick a color and dress in those colors to represent what team they're on
- Possibly but not for sure, each team will be assigned a monitor to make sure no cheating is going on in the assigned missions
- If a team members lags out, they are allowed to join back in but NOT on a different character
- If a team member doesnt show up the day of the race, you're out of luck and will need to race with your disadvantage
- Teams need to be respectful and do what they're told to enjoy the race and have a good time (Such as being told to line up or NO SPAMMING)
- Teams are not to allowed to run off and go to the assigned missions until we give all teams the GO!
- Each destination will need to be made on foot which means no elevators or no teleporting crystals (EXCEPTION: only if the mission we assign requires you to talk to the robot lady)
- When you have arrived at the assigned checkpoint, you will need to find me and the event organizers in the area and check in with us to see if you're safe or not (You and your whole team needs to be checked in, not just one person of that team)
- When you have arrived at the assigned checkpoint, please step off to the side and just chill in the area while other teams are arriving and being checked in
- When you are waiting for other teams to arrive, YES, you're allowed to go to the bathroom lol, and are allowed to go to your room to get a certain item or weapon (You may not change characters)
- During the race, if you come upon a rare mission we call that a FAST FORWARD which means you will do the rare mission and then make your way right away to the checkpoint allowing you to skip the assigned missions of that leg of the race
- Even if you know your team is in last and will be eliminated, WE STILL need your team to check in with us
- When you're eliminated please be respectful, no complaining, and leave the area and universe when you say your goodbyes ^_^

I did this event last year in September and everyone in it enjoyed it. We're now taking this to the next level with more organization. So this was idea #1

Airboard Tournament
Airboard Tournaments will test you on how well you can race through the obstacles in Moatoob against the other players. Depending on the total number of participants, people will be seperated into a number of groups. The first couple of finishers from each group will then exceed to the next round narrowing down the number of participants until we reach 4 people. The final 4 people will then battle it out for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd plaze prize

Things you need to know about the tournament:
- Please be respectful and no spamming while rules are being explained
- Each group has a monitor to take into the race to know who are the first finishers in their heat
- Me or the tournament organizers will call out your names assigning you to the group that you are in for that round

Airboard tournaments have turned out successful so far. Its not a long tournament at all and usually goes by pretty fast. But the problem is that a lot of people complain about how hard the race is, and that the tournament is "too" short.

Well me and my friends have been wanting to do something fun for a real long time and something else besides fashion shows =P If we get enough people interested, the most popular event will then be planned and organized and I will let everyone know the date of the event. TRUST ME PEOPLE, it will be A LOT OF FUN. If you're interested please leave a reply below

You can also contact me by sending me a message or finding me in PSU. My character name is Naleeah

THANKS EVERYONE! PLEASE SIGN UP ^_^
-MissCelsiusX