PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PSU NOOB..

PSORAmar125
Aug 18, 2009, 08:31 PM
hey i just started playing PSU on the 360 sunday night and im pretty confuzzled so im basically looking for a guide or a mentor or someone whos a veteran and wants to show a guy the ropes. i have the expansion pack and am a lvl 25 with no idea as to what im doing lol.. anyone know how to get those wings you see on peoples backs? well any help, advice or anything really you can message me here or post here or message me on XBL my GT= IDarkwingxDuckI please and thank you..

KuroShinnen
Aug 18, 2009, 08:42 PM
You can add me on xbl if you want. Next time I get on, I'll help you out a bit.

KaF
Aug 18, 2009, 08:48 PM
im on the PC side, but about those wings:

the purple-black ones are the dark wings and give you +3 STA and +3 extra PP regen per 5 sec. They can be bought from player shops or exchanged for 99 megispheres in the 5th floor guardians colony counter (name: dark crystal seeker, doubt you have the spheres though).

the white ones are the whitill wings and give you +3 STA and + Level 3 HP regen( 3% of your max HP regen per 5 sec). You get them from playing Innocent Girl at the G.R.M. counter. Just talk to the lady at the very first counter right in front of you when you enter G.R.M. After several runs ( like 5 to 10, don't remember anymore) you can choose this one.

I'd say you should play Innocent Girl. for a bit That way you can go for the better of the two wings, get some EXP and MP, get some badges that you might want to exchange for PA frags or other stuff (name: gifts from beyond, also 5th floor colony counter).

With the GBR taking place on Moatoob, you'll have to play System Defense, Desert Terror and Desert Goliath at least once to get all the waypoints. In those obbies you should find people to play with, even in the low level range.

autumn
Aug 18, 2009, 09:21 PM
I'm pretty sure Dark Wings are 5 STA.

NDW
Aug 18, 2009, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure Dark Wings are 5 STA.

Actually, Dark Wing gives +4 STA.

PSORAmar125
Aug 20, 2009, 04:07 AM
Got the white wings thanks for your help.. even thought this game makes no sense to me what so ever.. i dont understand how my level 38 guy does less saber damage then a lvl 30 guy i ran into in a free mission..grrr how do those low level guys get such powerful weapons.... what other missions give you cool stuff and whats with the food? (ex. chocolat)

NDW
Aug 26, 2009, 02:00 PM
i dont understand how my level 38 guy does less saber damage then a lvl 30 guy i ran into in a free mission..grrr how do those low level guys get such powerful weapons....

The damage depends on the ATP of the character and saber, the elemental percentage of the saber and the level of the photon art.

what other missions give you cool stuff and whats with the food? (ex. chocolat)
Define "cool stuff".
The food items are pointless, except for the ones that are needed for trade missions (e.g. Dogma Drop and Tear of Light).

MattyNator26
Sep 1, 2009, 12:33 AM
i know alot about the 360 version(lol its the one i play) add me on xbl and ill try to help you however i can

gamertag: TheUltimateWafl