PDA

View Full Version : Rares Drop Gone Forever? Can it be Fixed?

Nimvoker
Aug 19, 2009, 06:34 PM
Hi,
here's the story;

My Brother and I have been playing PSO Episode 1&2 on our GC for almost 5 years.
And we have NO RARES. None, not a single one. *pulls hairs*

Then I realized, that we do have rares...
When we started playing we found 2 Photon Drops.
Just after that, we started duping, over 99 Photon Drops and etc.

Then I discovered that apparently, if you stack items, your Rare Item Drop is locked.
Unfortunately, I didn't know this until just a few days ago.

We got rid of all Abnormal Numbers (nothing is past 10). And we got rid of ALL of our Photon Drops. In all 4 characters.

Now I've been hunting "Legitly" with 10 Trimates in Ultimate Mode.
I've killed multiple Mil Lilys in the Addicting Food Quest in Ultimate Mode.

But still NO RARES....

Does anyone know if we can get our Rare Item Drop back after getting rid of abnormal numbers??

For those who know about programming: I assumed that the Game is Coded to detect abnormal numbers and thus cancel rare drops. However, I do not know if once it gets locked, it can't be undone...?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!
-Nim

!!!! ---- UPDATE ---- !!!!

I finally got two Rares :D
I got rid of abnormal numbers (anything past 10). And I Finally got Rares!! **Plays All day Long**

P.s. I'll try to get those Addslots now :D

Fox2Tails
Aug 19, 2009, 06:49 PM
Just make sure you aren't carrying items over 10 that aren't supposed to go over 10 normally and your MAG is not above level 200

Also, what ID did you find the Mils with?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 19, 2009, 07:06 PM
Simple solution: Don't hack.

Extended useful solution(s) : Like Fox said, make sure you don't have any MAGS over 200. PD's are stackable to x99 already, aren't they?

But yeah, duping weapons and such won't actually stop you, it's hacking MAGS and stacking over x10 of stackables that will lock it out. Once you get rid of anything over x10 and bank your mag over 200, it should reactivate.

About the banking: Put the mag in the bank. Quit game, save, go back in and LEAVE THE MAG IN THE BANK. Or, if you're still hacking ( :roll: ), hack the Mag back to level 200.

Nimvoker
Aug 19, 2009, 08:57 PM
The Section ID I hunted the Mil Lilys with are Redria and Skyly

I didn't hack Mags, we got them to 200 naturally.
All we did was duplicate items. I got rid of abnormal numbers now.
And I equipped a lvl 145 Mag now.

I'm wondering if I can get the Drops to Activate again, or is my Memory Card locked for ever... ...... . . ..

Reksanden
Aug 19, 2009, 09:23 PM
You may just be having crappy luck. I did the same thing you did(you know, hunting Mil lilies. I don't dupe. I don't know how to anyway), and it took forever to get the Demo. Comet.(thats what your trying to get, right?)

Somnia
Aug 19, 2009, 11:02 PM
It's safe to dupe PD's to x99 and still get rare drops. I do it all the time so I can sell them for the shop for meseta. (Charge weapons, MAG food)
But anything that isn't supposed to be x99, just get rid of 'em.

trypticon
Aug 19, 2009, 11:29 PM
You just have bad luck right now. If you're not stacking, and don't have any mags over level 200, you'll be able to find rares. There is a catch in that they are called rares for a reason though, you know, they don't drop all the time.

Fox2Tails
Aug 20, 2009, 10:30 AM
With your Redria, go to Temple Normal and pipe a few Nar Lilys, if it doesn't drop a Addslot at all then something is wrong

Reksanden
Aug 20, 2009, 10:59 AM
With your Redria, go to Temple Normal and pipe a few Nar Lilys, if it doesn't drop a Addslot at all then something is wrong

Nar Lilies drop addslots for Redria? I'll try that out.

Fox2Tails
Aug 20, 2009, 11:24 AM
Nar Lilies drop addslots for Redria? I'll try that out.

Hildeblues too, on Normal Temple

Nimvoker
Aug 20, 2009, 01:00 PM
My Question Has Been Answered !!!!

It is Fixable !! :D