PDA

View Full Version : PSU (Not AotI) Offline

RyuusukeTasogare
Aug 19, 2009, 10:40 PM
Couple of questions:

1st: Is their a specfic guide for raising you PM to a certain GH 4XX model? -It seems the one on psupedia is for online cause it ain't workin in offline unless it's just for AotI.

Btw I'm looking GH 430 Farm Girl, I figured out how to get GH 420 and can probably guess how to get GH 430 but I rather ask opinions before wastin time a mesta.

2nd: Also can Expert and Master types only be obatained online? Or is offline included as well?

Anduril
Aug 20, 2009, 01:30 PM
Try this article on PSUPedia, it's specifically for offline PMs: http://www.psupedia.info/Partner_machines_%28offline%29
And offline only has the three basic classes.

RyuusukeTasogare
Aug 21, 2009, 09:19 PM
Okay thanks for the link i'll test the info later.

Anyways got another questtion

Can you use your Extra mode chracter online or do you make a new one?

SStrikerR
Aug 21, 2009, 10:12 PM
Nope, offline and online are separate.

RyuusukeTasogare
Aug 22, 2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah I thought so. Anyways thanks for the fast response but I got one more question.

Can your extra mode character from PSU be used in AotI?

Anduril
Aug 23, 2009, 06:36 PM
If you are on the PC/PS2, then yes, there is an option to transfer your character data over. On the 360, no, since the 360 version of AotI is Online only content.

Ruru
Aug 24, 2009, 02:10 AM
If you are on the PC/PS2, then yes, there is an option to transfer your character data over. On the 360, no, since the 360 version of AotI is Online only content.

to add to this.

if you transfer data over just remember that it will save over any character file already made on AotI offline mode. and if you wanted to retransfer something over after you'd already transfered characters, it would once again save over all existing character slots.

kinda sucks that way but make sure you're absolutely ready to transfer over before playing on the AotI disc D: i had to retransfer characters twice because of certain items that werent obtainable on AotI version that you could only get in version 1, and had already played for quite some time lol.

RyuusukeTasogare
Aug 25, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info, I'd almost lost heart in the game since Going online isn't an option at the moment.