PDA

View Full Version : 10/10 Rattlesnake

necman
Aug 21, 2009, 07:16 AM
I ended up with two of these. Would like to trade for a snac even thou I'm not sure if it's good or not. or a bullic as well as whatever the yohmei riffle is called. Would also trade for laser cannon, shotgun or 10 star tech mag. I have a blackbull and (lol) a promo riffle already with 10 grinds. Sorry my thread is messy and everywhere.

I don't feel like making new thread. I have extra beam vulcanic 10/10 and would like to trade for 9 star grm or tenora one. not sure of values so don't be afraid to tell me.

necman
Sep 19, 2009, 05:28 PM
I know only 60 or so players are left but if your interested still have the snake. I have not played for a while till last night but I'm back for a bit anyway. I'll even go for some 10 star twin handguns with 8+ grinds to finish off gunmaster even thou I don't like it much. Well that's it. I dont know the value of it so if you want it and have something you don't want make an offer to me anyway. I dont need it and won't be around for too much longer so I'm not overly worried about it. if I still have it in another week giving it away to a gunmaster I know.

str898mustang
Sep 19, 2009, 07:16 PM
trade market is extremely slow atm being that PSU is in a major slump right now. Things should catch back up once MAG+ comes around.

necman
Sep 20, 2009, 08:15 PM
Ok snake is gone. not sure how to close thread but thanks everyone