PDA

View Full Version : Black Paper Quest

Shotgun100
Aug 22, 2009, 11:56 AM
Does certain section ID's determine wot special weapon u get when u do this quest?

Only i,ve been in twice now with my HU whitall & got a TWIN BLAZE twice....

I,m after a PARTISAN OF LIGHTNING so would i need a different section ID or is it just random drops?

Somnia
Aug 22, 2009, 01:11 PM
Its all random, your ID doesn't matter. I seem to get a lot of Smartlinks from BPD but I still haven't found a Centurion/Ability between three ID's.
We're just unlucky.

Genoa
Aug 25, 2009, 03:56 AM
Simply random
Sometimes you get extremely ripped...
I love when I get a ton of Holy Rays... just what I've always wanted <_< *sarcasm*

Mestermens
Aug 28, 2009, 04:36 PM
Huh? What are you all talking about?

Yes, Section ID's decide which drops you get from enemies.

But why just THAT quest? This is for all quests, including normal gameplay.

Somnia
Aug 28, 2009, 09:33 PM
Black Paper Deal 1 & 2 are quests in Blue Burst that pit you against waves of enemies depending on one of three routes you choose. If you are successful in surviving all the waves, you will receive random rewards depending on the route you take and difficulty you are on. The prize pool is the same for all IDs, and your ID will not effect what prizes show up more often.

Vanzazikon
Aug 28, 2009, 09:58 PM
Huh? What are you all talking about?

Yes, Section ID's decide which drops you get from enemies.

But why just THAT quest? This is for all quests, including normal gameplay.He meant Dangerous Deal with Black Paper, not that retarded offline Black Paper quest.

Mestermens
Aug 29, 2009, 03:02 AM
He meant Dangerous Deal with Black Paper, not that retarded offline Black Paper quest.

Oh, hehe ^^; I've never played Blue Burst, So I wouldn't know :D

Shotgun100
Aug 29, 2009, 10:25 PM
So does anybody know wot section ID i need to use to get the PARTISAN of LIGHTNING?

Bearissoslow
Aug 30, 2009, 09:33 AM
Black Paper Deal 1 & 2 are quests in Blue Burst that pit you against waves of enemies depending on one of three routes you choose. If you are successful in surviving all the waves, you will receive random rewards depending on the route you take and difficulty you are on. The prize pool is the same for all IDs, and your ID will not effect what prizes show up more often.

asdfasdf

Vanzazikon
Aug 30, 2009, 06:46 PM
So does anybody know wot section ID i need to use to get the PARTISAN of LIGHTNING?Oi, did you not read the responses in your own thread?

If you want Partisan of Lightning to drop from monsters, Here you go. (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=520&sortby=name)

Don't worry, I checked. Assuming you play BB in the same server as me, the drops are the same.

TrueChaos
Sep 2, 2009, 03:59 PM
BPD can be EXTREMELY evil. i wanted a Liberta Kit and there were 14 possible prizes, including the Lib Kit. after 15 attempts i was still Kit-less. had multiple Decalogs, Master Ravens and other stuff but not what i wanted. someone else i know who was hunting one got a Lib Kit on their second attempt

Somnia
Sep 2, 2009, 04:34 PM
Don't feel bad.. I'm almost at as many runs as you with no Kit drop yet. That thing is a bastard. On a positive note.. those Master Ravens you found sell really well. Their value seems to have gone up a lot :)