PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Character Ages in PS:P2

Anon_Fire
Aug 22, 2009, 11:06 PM
Since PS:P2 takes place 3 years after Episode 3, I figured out how old the characters will be.

Ethan Waber - 20
Karen Erra - 20
Hyuga Ryght - 20
Leo Berafort - 34
Tonnio Rhima - 29
Laia Martinez - 27
Maya Shidow - 27
Lucaim Nav - 181
Lumia Waber - 16
Fulyen Curtz - 30
Renvolt Magashi - 70
Kalam & Norphe - 10 & 23
Izuma Rutsu - 31
Alfort Tylor - 32
Liina Sukaya - 25
The Vol Brothers - 29, 24, & 21

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 22, 2009, 11:12 PM
Hopefully Nav will be kicking the bucket soon. I couldn't stand him. The stereotypical dirty old man who know kung-fu cliche got old after 5 minutes. I wonder how Lumia is faring as a Guardian. Honestly she was an interesting character during the Ep.3 missions. She was like my own Anakin...but not as annoying and I didn't want to throw a bandsaw at her face. Hell, if Carmilla was her instuctor she would be fetching Groovy Juice and anime DVDs. Because thats how Carmilla rolls...son!

Anon_Fire
Aug 22, 2009, 11:19 PM
Some others that were not included are.
[SPOILER-BOX]Obel Dallgun (Died in the G. Colony Crash)
Mirei Mikuna (Killed by her own father)
Kanal Tomrain (Died in Episode 3, Chapter 7)
Warren Daren (Killed by Magashi)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 11:27 PM
I kinda hate how in most games everyone is so young.
I'm almost 21, and I wouldn't know what to do with myself if the same shit happened to me.
I'd most likely be freaking the fuck out, and I'm not one to back down from action, as long as it's human action....

beatrixkiddo
Aug 22, 2009, 11:29 PM
Some others that were not included are.

Wow, spoiler tags much? :/

Anon_Fire
Aug 22, 2009, 11:33 PM
gah, forgot to add spoiler box, thx for reminder Beatrixkiddo

Mysterious-G
Aug 23, 2009, 02:07 AM
Since it's somewhat normal for characters not to age in most animes I also doubt that we will see them looking any older. But as we saw in a screenshot, Liina and Tonnio got new clothes, so the others probably got new ones, aswell.

Akaimizu
Aug 24, 2009, 10:01 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Anime, videogames, characters mysteriously often don't age even though the game story says it's this many years afterwards.

Look at King of Fighters. If you were barely just in your 20s when playing KOF 94, and you saw the characters. Then you look at them in KOF XI or XII, you'll say, "What the heck happened? Aren't we supposed to be the same age?"

landman
Aug 24, 2009, 10:44 AM
Age does not count normally in KOF games with foreigner teams, so Terry and Ryo will always have the same age, but in the other hand Kyo and Iori (original KOF characters) can age, the other ones are here only for crossover purposes, if they had to age, Ryo would have Takuma's age! Mark of the Wolves is an example of characters ageing in their "world".

I want to see Lumia in PSP2 ^^

Akaimizu
Aug 24, 2009, 12:24 PM
I guess that explains Kensou and Athena, as well. Since there hasn't been new Psycho Soldier games (outside of the slightly rare Athena adventure game produced several years ago), I guess they figure that they keep them the overall age that they were, from those games. Guess that means Athena and Kensou will never graduate. :) :) :)

Mike
Aug 26, 2009, 08:58 PM
Didn't Nav go down with Dalgun when the Guardian Colony dropped? I never got around to playing episode three so I don't know what happened after that

landman
Aug 27, 2009, 03:33 AM
Nav is alive and kicking ass in EpIII xD

Mike
Aug 27, 2009, 04:45 AM
Is the reason for that explained?

landman
Aug 27, 2009, 05:14 AM
He's found in the debris of the GC's crash site, together with some Lou units, and they are repaired/desinfected from the SEED and ready to fight.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 27, 2009, 12:19 PM
What happened was that before everything came crashing down Dallgun decided to wrap up Nav in some undsutrial grade "Deus Ex Machina" wrapping so he could survive. Also with some Lou units I think. I was too busy screaming "NOOOOOOO! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-screw this noise. C'mon ST! Be a man! Take a few Major Characters out! Whats wrong? Too much of a pansy to take out more than one? Get back in the kitchen!". I'm hoping by the end of Ep.3 Nav, Vivienne, and Tylor get taken out. Seriously. Make some martyrs!

Mike
Aug 27, 2009, 05:05 PM
I see, thanks for the info.