PDA

View Full Version : Odd handgun

Endymion07
Aug 25, 2009, 09:56 PM
After playing PSO for... going on 9 years now... I feel a bit silly even asking, but does anyone know what the handgun in the Ep II intro video is?

In the opening video there is a RAcaseal that fires some sort of handgun that doesn't fire a photon bolt, but instead just fires a blast that looks like wave... some sort of distortion effect.

It looks a lot like the Suppressed Gun at first glance, but I own a Suppressed Gun and it just fires little green bolts (huge let-down).

This little mystery has been driving me crazy sinse I noticed it in the intro.

Somnia
Aug 25, 2009, 10:26 PM
Custom Ray Vers. 00

Edit: ooo, I just reread the post and watched the video again. Yeah I'm not sure on that one.

Nisoth
Aug 25, 2009, 11:04 PM
I'll have to watch the video when I get home, but from the description it sounds like an egg blaster. Although I don't think it is, because I don't remember seeing one in the intro movie. I'll take a look later.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 25, 2009, 11:44 PM
Ophielle Seize?

No wait. Maybe, um, what the hell is it called.

I wanna say Ruby Bullet. I'll watch the video later and see.

Genoa
Aug 26, 2009, 02:25 AM
From what I see, she holds a Guilty Light, then it shows a close up of her holding a Suppressed Gun, then shows her firing the Guilty Light that was in the screen before.
Kind of builds a dramatic climax since it's so well put together, it seems she readies the launcher, then takes AIM, but it's really suppressed gun D:, then fires away.

At least, I think this is the part you're talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kyRrIvdImA
1:28-1:30

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 26, 2009, 02:42 AM
The top part looks white though. I never thought that was Suppressed Gun, but I guess it could be. There are a lot of weapons which I still don't know from that video.

Saffran
Aug 26, 2009, 04:55 AM
It's a guilty light indeed.

Genoa
Aug 26, 2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah I never understood why it's white, perhaps it was something beta-ish and they never fixed it, who knows, I mean, it is Sega after all.

Endymion07
Aug 26, 2009, 08:13 AM
Yeah I never understood why it's white, perhaps it was something beta-ish and they never fixed it, who knows, I mean, it is Sega after all.

I feel lied to >.<

My Suppressed Gun just fires regular green photons...

Sayara
Aug 26, 2009, 09:35 AM
or in the case of the handgun, it could be a Ver 1-2 rare handgun that they didn't fix yet.
Like, Bravace, Custom Ray and Varista didnt have a look on DC days apperently.

Genoa
Aug 26, 2009, 09:42 PM
Ah, yeah that is also a possibility.
I have had very little experience with PSO Ver.1 and 2 :/

TrueChaos
Sep 6, 2009, 07:14 AM
i never noticed that before