PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found Preta?

panzer_unit
Aug 26, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hands up if you've got one, guys.

I've been hunting it with a protranser in Dual Headed Sentinel like psupedia tells me to, but no luck on dozens of runs. Am I missing something? (besides the item itself lol)

Volcompat321
Aug 26, 2009, 11:22 AM
Yea, I tried to hunt one too.
Nothing yet.
Though I think my luck ran out after finding all my guns lol.
(played gunner first), got all the good guns, and then bam no great "rare" melee, or RCSM/TCSM's.

panzer_unit
Aug 26, 2009, 11:39 AM
I think my mag-finding luck is all tied up on Pushans, I've found more of those than Chainsawds or Bugei-senbas hunting Zoal Goug.

Volcompat321
Aug 26, 2009, 11:42 AM
I got a few Pushan, but on my newer character.
I have maybe 12% of the RCSM's lol.
I ave about 96%(might be 1 or 2% off) of the TCSM's.

OriginalB
Aug 26, 2009, 12:26 PM
Don't quote me on this, because it wasn't ME who found it but someone I used to play with on xlink kai said he got his from there as an AM.. which has the same drops as PT. So... keep trying? :-/

panzer_unit
Aug 28, 2009, 07:51 AM
HAAAAAAAA I GOT IT. FOURTEEN STARS YO.

32nd run of The Dual Sentinel S. I don't know if this matters - probably not - but I switched from playing the Story mission to the Multiplayer mission. It's a lot more fun though with larger spawns of enemies, tougher Mizura, and lag keeping me from completing half my PA combos lol

The thing has 730TP grinded, wow. Shoots fast but not Opa-Opa fast. The two-way spread is really wide, like about the same as the 3-way spreads of kubara GRM mags. You have to be point-blank to get full connects about the same as a Shag Hejiz.

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 10:35 AM
If you have a hacked PSP, you can "overclock" the system, and games.
It somewhat helps with lag online.
I don't have lag online, even with all 4 people in a party.