PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Gene Flow

Endymion07
Aug 26, 2009, 10:51 AM
Okay, in my series of questions this is the next one up.

Not 100% on this, but isn't the method of getting the gene to defeat Olga Flow using only the Red series of weapons on offline multi-mode, and then piping back to town, then back down again and talking to Heathcliff Flowen?

Could be way off, but I only have the Red Sword and the Red Saber...

This makes taking out his first form a tad bit... impossible sinse he is never in mellee range.

Can you use other weapons on that form? Or are you only allowed to use Red weapons throughout the entire battle? Also, I assume this can only be done on Ultimate Mode?

So many questions... so little time.

Thanks in advance,

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 26, 2009, 03:23 PM
I don't know much about what methods are involved in getting it, but I can tell you right now that it isn't nor has it ever been available offline.

Dhylec
Aug 26, 2009, 03:44 PM
I can tell you right now that it isn't nor has it ever been available offline.
At least 'legitly'. ;]

DC_PLAYER
Aug 26, 2009, 05:07 PM
Using red weapons on olga flow will trigger flowens apearence, so lets make this simple:

flowen apearence has nothing to do with the olga flow gene.

Olga flow gene is a item that sonic team made with a possible intention of releasing in a event, but like many pso ver.2 items, they never did anything with it, in fact, they even turned the drop rate to 0%
Only way to get it is if a server trigers a server drop for the arena online, either that or you hack one.

Endymion07
Aug 26, 2009, 08:11 PM
Using red weapons on olga flow will trigger flowens apearence, so lets make this simple:

flowen apearence has nothing to do with the olga flow gene.

Olga flow gene is a item that sonic team made with a possible intention of releasing in a event, but like many pso ver.2 items, they never did anything with it, in fact, they even turned the drop rate to 0%
Only way to get it is if a server trigers a server drop for the arena online, either that or you hack one.

Than what is the purpose of triggering Flowen?

Genoa
Aug 26, 2009, 09:36 PM
Because it's neat little event D:
Just because you don't get something out of it, doesn't mean you can't enjoy it :<

Nitro Vordex
Aug 26, 2009, 10:17 PM
Then what is the purpose of triggering Flowen?
It's called an Easter Egg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_%28media%29).

DC_PLAYER
Aug 27, 2009, 06:40 AM
The purpose of seeing flowen is the fact that you can't see him in normal gameplay so sega added a feature for you to see him.

That's it, you see him, you take snapshots and then you leave the arena.