PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm New And Have Some Questions =]

Zencidal
Aug 26, 2009, 12:54 PM
Hey, I bought PS:P a while ago and I'm completely Addicted to it ever since I left PSU and PSOBB.

But I do have some questions and I would be very grateful if someone answers them :]

1. Is there a possible way to hook up my PSP and my wireless laptop with a usb cord to play on xlink kai?

2. Is there anyway to take screenshots without CFW, I also heard about a HDD recorder that works with psp that doesn't need CFW.

I hope someone takes the time to answer them and thank you. =]

panzer_unit
Aug 26, 2009, 01:40 PM
1. I don't think it'll work over USB. You have to set your PC up as a wireless access point, and then use a wired connection from the PC to the router or modem. Go to the teamxlink.co.uk site and look through their instructions, the thing is really well-documented.

2. PSP 2000 and higher has video output -> PC video capture card and done.

Zencidal
Aug 26, 2009, 01:42 PM
1. I don't think it'll work over USB. You have to set your PC up as a wireless access point, and then use a wired connection from the PC to the router or modem. Go to the teamxlink.co.uk site and look through their instructions, the thing is really well-documented.

2. PSP 2000 and higher has video output -> PC video capture card and done.

How can I find the video output?

panzer_unit
Aug 26, 2009, 01:47 PM
It's the same plug as your headphones for slim PSP's (including the wierd port beside the audio jack) ... you need a PSP video cable to hook it up to a TV... I think the only option is colorstream, my HDTV has inputs for it.

Zencidal
Aug 26, 2009, 01:52 PM
Sadly, my psp can do this but I don't have the cord. Are you sure there is no other ways. Becuase I would love to take sceenies of rare drops.

Demon King Ichigo
Aug 27, 2009, 09:30 AM
where can i find a guardians formal for males

panzer_unit
Aug 27, 2009, 09:52 AM
Eco Protection, Train Rescue, or Plains Overlord. Those were the demo missions and I remember Guardians Formal dropped in one of those.

Volcompat321
Aug 27, 2009, 11:04 AM
Sadly, my psp can do this but I don't have the cord. Are you sure there is no other ways. Becuase I would love to take sceenies of rare drops.

CFW or the capture card :( that's it.
The video output cables cost $20 at any local Gamestop.
You might have to buy the capture card online, I've never seen them at stores.