PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode...

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 01:46 AM
Could someone tell me where to find elemental photons, I'm level 10 now, and I've found absolutely none!!!! Please help / thanks.

ALSO I'm quite curious how do you play AOTI extra mode?

I load PSU up once and it's the non expansion with ( Story Mode - Xbox Live - Extra Mode - & I think one other thing )

Asks me... Do you want to load PSU AOTI? I click yes. ( Load again through all the beginning makers )

I get to the screen expansion is loaded up *Press Start* I only see the option xbox live, nothing else.

Namine
Aug 28, 2009, 02:09 AM
You can just buy from the NPC(in the synthesis shop on the colony) for 500/800 Meseta. Unless you don't want to spend meseta on them, then I think enemies or boxes should drop them.

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 02:10 AM
You can just buy from the NPC(in the synthesis shop on the colony) for 500/800 Meseta. Unless you don't want to spend meseta on them, then I think enemies or boxes should drop them.

They only sell 3 types of photons Im El & photon, there's no elemental ones.

And enemies don't drop them.. -_- *Yet* I'm doing linear line mission.. I've only opened PARUM at this time. Just burning time tell update is released woke up like 2 hours ago.

Namine
Aug 28, 2009, 02:11 AM
Original PSU? I just checked on PSU:AOTI and they had the elemental ones.

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 02:12 AM
Original PSU? I just checked on PSU:AOTI and they had the elemental ones.

How do you play extra mode on AOTI...?

Read my edited post >< dang, I want to play AOTI.. extra mode... -_-

First post explains now.

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 02:19 AM
Asks me... Do you want to load PSU AOTI? I click yes. ( Load again through all the beginning makers )
I get to the screen expansion is loaded up *Press Start* I only see the option xbox live, nothing else.................

inb4moved...

The 360 AotI doesn't have an extra or story mode. ;o
PC/Ps2 does though, not sure why that is.

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 02:21 AM
inb4moved...

The 360 AotI doesn't have an extra or story mode. ;o
PC/Ps2 does though, not sure why that is.

Yeah sorry this is xbox 360 version should of said that.

-_-

We don't get AOTI extra mode offline?

WTF! Laaame..

Well would you happen to know where elemental photons are..? ON non expansion.. I can't find any yo!

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 02:23 AM
Nope, sorry :(
I never played any offline mode, ever.
Never wanted to either :wacko:

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 02:31 AM
Nope, sorry :(
I never played any offline mode, ever.
Never wanted to either :wacko:

Alright, well there comes times when you just wake up and you want to play a game that has an update sequence and there's nothing better to this late at night, seeing friends are sleeping on a Thursday. I worked 4 10's this week. So I have tomorrow off. -_- I just took a nap after work and looking to play something FFS.

-_-

AlienFX
Aug 31, 2009, 04:33 AM
I beat the story and loved it, but I don't see the point in playing extra mode or replaying the story, it gets way too boring for me...The online is worth every penny

Gibdozer
Sep 8, 2009, 08:18 PM
Offline extra mode on 360 you can purchase all the photons at the guardians colony synth shop. They cost 500 each with the exception of Gra and Megi which are 800.

Have you beat the story mode with Ethan? Many items do not become available in extra mode until you complete story mode. This is all I can think of because you absolutely can buy them in the shop(I just loaded it up and checked).

If you really like the game and since you apparently already bought AOTI it's worth trying it out online. I was also really disappointed when I realized that the download didn't support offline play.