PDA

View Full Version : What's yer favorite Aqua song? (If you have one)

GandorDurin
Feb 22, 2003, 12:58 AM
I suppose I'd have to say for me it's a tie either Tarzan and Jane or Halloween...Barbie Girl is a close 2nd place.

Abaddon
Feb 22, 2003, 04:21 AM
Words cannot express the embarassment of me posting in this thread, but in my YOUNGER days i enjoyed 'Roses are Red'. (Don't ask me why i found it catchy)
And no i didn't buy the album it was given to me by my cousins for my 12th birthday

IceBlink
Feb 22, 2003, 08:01 AM
Turn Back Time.

Probably the only song I liked. Hehe.

SorceressofTime
Feb 22, 2003, 09:29 AM
On 2003-02-22 05:01, IceBlink wrote:
Turn Back Time.

Probably the only song I liked. Hehe.

ditto, though i liked mostly all aqua songs when i was younger.

Ness
Feb 22, 2003, 10:14 AM
Tarzan Boy is the ONLY song I like by them.

Note: I'm not back yet; my parents just aren't home.

Atari
Feb 22, 2003, 12:47 PM
cartoon heroes, i like cartoons and i like heroes

jimmer_jammer
Feb 22, 2003, 02:38 PM
When I was younger I listened to aqua a lot. Nothing to be ashamed of there music was kick ass. I haven't listened to them in a long time so I don't remember which song was my favorite though. Now I mostly listen to orgy and slipknot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nerd
Feb 22, 2003, 04:18 PM
Me and my fiancee sing Barbie Girl as a duet at karaoke. I'll go with that.

Bloodberry
Feb 22, 2003, 04:36 PM
Back from Mars, I think they're gone now, aren't they?

GandorDurin
Feb 22, 2003, 04:45 PM
I have no idea, I just like downloading songs randomly, and if I like them I sometimes look up the artist and see if they have any other songs I like. However, for the most part, my song lists on my computer are composed of songs that come from video games.

What's so embarassing about enjoying a specific type of music? People listen to rap, don't they? If people aren't embarassed about enjoying rap, I think any type of music is just fine. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Just remember, everyone has their own taste in music, same goes with every other human sense. Is it embarassing to not like chocolate? I'm not supposed to have too much sugar, it causes me to um...Die. Heh but I still enjoy chocolate whee!

Okay I'm way off topic...Anyway I love Aqua just because it's the perfect pair of voices...The most masculine voice paired up with an extremely feminine one.

amoralist
Feb 22, 2003, 04:47 PM
Forgotten by Americans, remembered by Europeans.

Exactly what is going to happen to Garbage. I love you Garbage!

(awkward silence)

Ahem..., didn't mind Aqua before. Sounds like they're over.

D-tox
Feb 24, 2003, 01:28 AM
I like two songs Roses are Red and Butterfly!

pixelate
Feb 24, 2003, 01:53 AM
Wasn't that the band that had the green guys dancing in the background all the time?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-02-23 22:53 ]</font>