PDA

View Full Version : Selling Spread Needle/G 9/9--is 250 mil okay?

Devil King
Aug 29, 2009, 12:26 AM
Mmm... As topic says, I'm selling such item for a price that is hopefully reasonable. I prefer Meseta as it's more reliable than things such as weapons and units which are often changing from high to low.

I don't REEAALLY know how much this goes for as different people tell me different things, but this guy: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168449 said he wanted one for 270 mil and said he sold it, the previous thread that sold the same item that had replies said he sold his for 260 mil.

Soooo, if you REEEALLY want me to list a price, though I prefer not to as I don't like being pushy and telling people what I really want... I'd sell mine for 250 mil if you wouldn't mind. As long as of course, this is a reasonable price.

I prefer honest people that are virtuous to trade with... by honest/virtuous I don't mean doing things that aren't illegal... sometimes cops deserve to get what's coming to them, okaaay?

I prefer to deal with people that don't kick others for not having a mic, threatening others for having a echo in party chat, or sell rare missions. If I actually do get offers, it's okay to offer the same as others, I'd rather trade with the person that's not a jerk!

If the price is too high let me know if you please.

You can contact me here, on my youtube page that is in my info section (which I visit the most), or on my gamertag "Time Noise".

Jaikon
Aug 29, 2009, 08:02 AM
if this isn't a joke thread I'll take it. GT: Jk0n23

Calling bluff on this-- Time Noise was online for a bit and ignored XBL messages.

Devil King
Aug 29, 2009, 11:14 PM
Item has been sold, and ehh... the reason why I didn't message your first batch of messages was that the only question you asked me was did I have it, which I did at the time, but was hesitant to tell you that I was going with a different buyer (it's not like we had any immediate commitments to each other, you were perfectly free to pursue other SN/G 9/9s) because the prices are actually the same as I designated is fine to do as I'd just pick whoever is nicer, and didn't want to inadverntly insult you by saying that you're not as nice/honest/virtuous as the other person.

As for your second batch of messages, I may have been away from the 360 as I didn't hear the notification, Excuse me for not going with you, I felt kind of bad, if I had another one, I'd sell it to ya'. But I don't.

Summarization, item sold, and excuse me for not going with anyone that messaged me.

Gibdozer
Aug 31, 2009, 08:18 AM
Translation, Jaikon since you are mean/deceptive/immoral you don't warrant a timely response. Guess you had better do some serious soul searching before you try to purchase another SNG!