PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Will there be a PSP2 demo release?

shaunic
Aug 30, 2009, 04:58 AM
when is the demo going 2 be released

Kizeragi
Aug 30, 2009, 10:22 AM
I assume one will be coming soon. Though there's no info on it atm, I think.
If a demo isn't announced within 3-4 weeks, chances are there will not be one.

Omega-R7
Aug 30, 2009, 11:33 AM
I hope.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 30, 2009, 01:16 PM
Well there was one for PSP1 so I would think that a demo for the second would come out. I'm sure it would be about a few weeks before release.

shaunic
Aug 31, 2009, 10:51 AM
yeah lets hope so fingers crossed

Criss
Aug 31, 2009, 02:33 PM
I think a PS:P2 demo is likely, but there is nothing we can do but wait. In any case, the full game is released in Japan at the end of the year, so we'll know all there is to know about the game in about 3 months from now.

Just need to be patient. :)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 31, 2009, 06:10 PM
I'm sure late January or late February. Until then...uhh...do something else. Watch Hokuto No Ken, Shaun of the Dead, uhhhhh old Macross episodes. Somethin. Me? I'm still job hunting! It sucks monkey balls. Crime is much more easier and profitable. I just don't like the aspect of gettin caught, thrown in jail, and gettin SURPRISE BUTTSECKS from the inmate. If hentai has taught me anything, prison dudes have big...raping utensils.

Dragwind
Sep 1, 2009, 03:38 PM
I'd love to get my hands on a demo for this game.

Mike
Sep 2, 2009, 08:32 PM
I guess this is some good news. According to Shougai PSO (http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/090903a.html) the retail version of PSP2 will include the demo install feature seen in the UMD demo of PSP1. This is really nice. There are a few times when met people with PSPs and wanted to introduce Phantasy Star Portable and maybe get a game going but only having my single copy of the game. This way, you can play with just about anyone with a PSP system.

It also means that there is room on the UMD to include an install.

It's also possible, again according to Shogai, that we might see a demo at the end of October.
I would recomened taking this with a cup full of salt at the moment though.

Clunker
Sep 2, 2009, 10:48 PM
But, aren't PSP games going fully-download ONLY by october? Doesn't this mean PS:P2 will not have a UMD?? Or has the release info so far confirmed that the game will indeed come on UMD?

Mike
Sep 2, 2009, 11:51 PM
But, aren't PSP games going fully-download ONLY by october?

This is news to me. Where did you hear this?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 2, 2009, 11:53 PM
Fwah? You mean like old game such as Joan De'Arc and Patapon 2? Yea those are DL games but I doubt they are gonna do somethin like that.

Clunker
Sep 3, 2009, 12:12 AM
This is news to me. Where did you hear this?

I'd thought I'd read it at 1up.com or Destructioid when they listed the PSPgo's Release date...

Evila
Sep 3, 2009, 12:18 AM
But, aren't PSP games going fully-download ONLY by october? Doesn't this mean PS:P2 will not have a UMD?? Or has the release info so far confirmed that the game will indeed come on UMD?
Nah, the game will come on a UMD. UMDs aren't being totally phased out yet. Even when the PSP Go is released, there will still be UMD releases (alongside simultaneous PSN digital releases) because the PSP 3000 model isn't being discontinued. But if the PSN digital releases sell better than UMD ones, or if the 3000 model does get discontinued, then I'm sure there'll be a shift to download only games in the future. Just gotta wait and see.

xBladeM6x
Sep 3, 2009, 12:37 AM
Hopefully. I really cant wait to get my hands on this game. :3