PDA

View Full Version : Charge Beam creates Al Rappies???

Nimvoker
Aug 30, 2009, 08:57 PM
Hi Guys

So I made a new character, a RAcast, it is lvl 23 now, with Purplenum ID.
I have this Charge Beam +35 weapon. (Yes I grind it)
I started Hard mode, Forest... and, Rappies Appeared...
I shot one from far twice with the Special Charge Attack...
And it became an Al Rappy after the second shot (it was running, and it got away before I could hit it a third time, so it didn't drop anything.)

Now I'm trying to repeat that event, and see if you can transform Rappies into Al Rappies by shooting them twice with a Charge Attack, (the second shot while it is running away), and hopefully you can hit it a third time for a drop?

I didn't take note of the Beat Time, but I think it was around 380's

Strange things keep happening to me xP
Or is that normal?

Somnia
Aug 30, 2009, 11:36 PM
Sounds pretty ridiculous. Are you sure your eyes aren't deceiving you like with green Mil Lilys?

Mysterious-G
Aug 31, 2009, 02:55 AM
So you shot twice?
You might have hit a normal Rappy first, while your 2nd shot hit an Al Rappy that was in fact behind the normal Rappy.
Seeing how PSO stuff needs to be close to your character to be loaded and you used a rifle that attacks from afar, the Al Rappy might just not have been loaded by your game at that moment.

(Would that theory work?)

Freeze
Aug 31, 2009, 10:33 AM
So you shot twice?
You might have hit a normal Rappy first, while your 2nd shot hit an Al Rappy that was in fact behind the normal Rappy.
Seeing how PSO stuff needs to be close to your character to be loaded and you used a rifle that attacks from afar, the Al Rappy might just not have been loaded by your game at that moment.

This sounds very plausable. Maybe we should contact Mythbusters to find out.

Nimvoker
Aug 31, 2009, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Mysterious-G
So you shot twice?

This sounds very plausable. Maybe we should contact Mythbusters to find out.

Makes sense...
I will approach rappies from now on...
Also, my GC is not working well... we had to adjust this tiny screw inside it for it to work again, and now it is crashing again... so, I'm not sure how that would affect.

My eyes are not tricking me. My brother has seen the green lilies too.
I guess I'll take a photo of them?

Somnia
Sep 1, 2009, 12:07 AM
If it's a screenshot from a TV Tuner, perhaps. But a cellphone picture won't work, colors are usually much darker when a picture is taken from a phone.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2009, 12:08 AM
Wow, you broke a Gamecube? >_>