PDA

View Full Version : Resta, Reverser level up spots

LovelyCorinn
Aug 31, 2009, 06:03 PM
Was wondering if anyone knows a good spot to level these 2 spells? i have Giresta at 50 as well as Shifta, Deband, Zodial, Retier, currently working on Megistar, but would like to get a move on Resta and Reverser. :)

Ethateral
Aug 31, 2009, 06:05 PM
Crimson Beast is good with a party of 3. The one with the gated off room that has the constant poison traps going off.

There's also the poison traps on Lightning Beast, the ice turrets at White Beast and the confusion fumes at Dancing Birds is nice too.

joefro
Aug 31, 2009, 06:09 PM
Hill of Spores. You can get both to 50 very easily with just three or four people and its even faster with five or six.

Shou
Aug 31, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hill of Spores. You can get both to 50 very easily with just three or four people and its even faster with five or six.
This. Just wait for MAG+ when PAs lvl 2 times as fast and just camp near any trap with NPCs.

Dragwind
Sep 1, 2009, 03:37 PM
The beginning poison plants at Hill of Spores makes it pretty easy to level both up pretty quick.

tadtwisted
Sep 2, 2009, 03:01 AM
This. Just wait for MAG+ when PAs lvl 2 times as fast and just camp near any trap with NPCs.

where did you hear about this i would love another 2x pa level boost

Ethateral
Sep 2, 2009, 08:27 AM
where did you hear about this i would love another 2x pa level boost
It was a part of MAG+. ;o It was a pretty nice feature that I hope to abuse sometime soon.

NDW
Sep 2, 2009, 06:21 PM
It was a part of MAG+. ;o It was a pretty nice feature that I hope to abuse sometime soon.

I really hope that we get the PA EXP 2x boost for MAG+. It'll give me the chance to cap off every photon art on all four of my characters! :D