PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 release date?

adonis565
Sep 1, 2009, 04:46 PM
anyone wanna take a guess as to when this is coming to english

bankichoob
Sep 1, 2009, 04:51 PM
My guess is fall of next year or early 2011.

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 04:55 PM
Way off there bankichoob.
I'd say March-April 2010.
With the first one, the Us release was almost 6 months after the JP release.
This time around, I think it will be sooner, but only a month or two sooner.

Sorans
Sep 1, 2009, 04:57 PM
That'spretty useless but I'm sure it'll be almost like PS:P1, I'd say 2010 spring =]

Amherst_Wind
Sep 1, 2009, 05:01 PM
PS:Portable took 7 months.
PSZero has already taken 8 months and counting.

I'm guessing it will be longer than the original took, as I presume it takes longer to bring over a game that has built in infrastructure, with testing and such.

Mysterious-G
Sep 1, 2009, 05:04 PM
Just at the right time to hop onto it right away when the local AoI server gets officially closed. ;)

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 05:07 PM
Just at the right time to hop onto it right away when the local AoI server gets officially closed. ;)

Never!
Also, I don't think it will take that long(to persons above).
SEGA is wanting to make money off this game, they probably already started the process when they made the JP one.
It wont take too long, so we hope.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 1, 2009, 06:42 PM
Way off there bankichoob.
I'd say March-April 2010.
With the first one, the Us release was almost 6 months after the JP release.
This time around, I think it will be sooner, but only a month or two sooner.I'd reckon moreso that this game will take at least as long as PS0 to localize, considering so much of the content seems to be new. They might hasten it along if they think it will sell really well, but I wouldn't be surprised at all with a Winter 2010 release.

Mike
Sep 1, 2009, 06:58 PM
It also depends on what they take out or leave in. The non-Japanese versions could end up with no DLC and no infrastructure and still take six months to convert.