PDA

View Full Version : Leveling PA's options

j_endo
Sep 2, 2009, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I have 3 characters that i actually play i have a m newman force lvl 50
i have F beast lvl. 23 and a new M cast

what i am thinking about doing i making the girl either a forefighter or fighgunner
and making the cast either a foregunner or guntecher, i really like the fighgunner b/c they can use slicers and the double bladed staffs (sorry haven't slept in a while b/c school cant really think) but what i am gonna make them is another issue,

What my question is, is that on my newman force i have done all the levels on ch 2 story line and am working on the new ones but i really want to lvl the pa's though some of the later missions, now do i have to do all the missions all over again with each character???? if so is their any other place that i could lvl pa's easily? b/c doing the story multi times....barf!

any advice would be greatful

Pillan
Sep 2, 2009, 12:53 PM
I would recommend just switching classes as your Newman. That way you don't have to repeat story mode and and the naturally low ATP of Newmans gives you more hits per enemy, increasing your skill and bullet leveling speed. (Don't forget that photon arts can be traded between characters.) Additionally, you could simply use the PA exclusively in every party and avoid story entirely (this works fine for most skills) or look up a guide on AFK bullet or tech leveling.

Also, I don't believe you need to complete ep2 to access ep3, so you could just start from ep3 chapter 1 on your other characters.

j_endo
Sep 2, 2009, 01:09 PM
hey i just thought of another question and tha is where do i get "b" or "A" class tech mags?

Umberger
Sep 2, 2009, 01:19 PM
hey i just thought of another question and tha is where do i get "b" or "A" class tech mags?

1-8* can be bought made (or the board, if you prefer) at the GRM Shop on Parum. 9* boards are available at MA-GRMS (synth shop) on Parum.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1-26/tech_mag/

You can find out how to get any TCSM there.

j_endo
Sep 2, 2009, 02:53 PM
hey thanks man info is greatly appriciated lol