PDA

View Full Version : GC: FSOD again?

D-Seven
Feb 22, 2003, 09:55 AM
[b]COME ON SEGA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING![b]

Did it not say that the double save FSOD problem had been fixed? Sure enough though...I get FSOD last night while trying to connect to a game. This is twice now, both online, and both to double save...It's not as bad as losing my level 117...It's worse, simply because I owned better stuff this time around.

Is ther anyway to make this stop? I can call Sega all I want but it doesn't seem like it's working...I don't wanna quit playing PSO...I just wanna level up and not lose my character to a fluke problem such as that.

ArthurCollector
Feb 22, 2003, 01:20 PM
On 2003-02-22 06:55, D-Seven wrote:
[b]COME ON SEGA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING![b]

Did it not say that the double save FSOD problem had been fixed? Sure enough though...I get FSOD last night while trying to connect to a game. This is twice now, both online, and both to double save...It's not as bad as losing my level 117...It's worse, simply because I owned better stuff this time around.

Is ther anyway to make this stop? I can call Sega all I want but it doesn't seem like it's working...I don't wanna quit playing PSO...I just wanna level up and not lose my character to a fluke problem such as that.

Sega sux hard, this poor server with killer bugs

I'm the master of FSODs, 3 or 4 per day when I join in ULT teams

D-Seven
Feb 23, 2003, 04:42 PM
You get FSOD as in item loss right? I get it as in Character loss, and I'd much rather lose some items then a level 77 character...Especially after already losing a level 117 character...

Zack_Morris
Mar 3, 2003, 04:44 AM
it's been happening to me lately but i just lose all unequiped items...sucks.

SaphireBoy
Mar 4, 2003, 04:07 PM
Yea, This is my first time playing PSO (Never played on DC) so I was excited about it an all, well I know its not much but I had a level 81 HUnewearl that had got corrupted durring a character transfer. The power had shut off due to a bug in my remote control. Well, decided to try again and I mad my HUnewearl look the same like the laat and I finally reached level 84. I was extremely proud that I had done it all in less than 120 hours so I had decided to join a team online and just at the double save I recieved a FSOD. After that I am now deciding to just unsuscribe from PSO because basically there is no point in playing again unless it will be offline (Which I dislike).