PDA

View Full Version : Best Bots for solo Acrotecher

eFin Dwight
Sep 3, 2009, 01:29 AM
I was wondering if you guys could tell me which bots would be best for soloing as an acrotecher. I mainly use spells and support but am willing to change my style if you give good suggestion on how. any tips would be appreciated.

Gen2000
Sep 3, 2009, 02:02 AM
PM422 - uses Zubba alot, very damaging if you keep her alive long enough she uses Sturm.
PM424 - haven't used in a while but I remember her spamming Redda a lot which does ok damage, her SUV is Rafal. Not as good as Sturm because she has to aim and apparently took lessons from Lou on that.

(Not bots but you should still consider them to join you solo'ing)

Alfort Tylor - Leo is ok sub until then, probably the strongest NPC you can get, if you keep him alive long enough he uses Invincible Nano.
Ethan - Bruce is ok sub until then, about strong as Tylor, uses PAs like Absolute Dance which is nice when he does it on crowds

Don't expect too much out of NPCs overall but if you want ones who actually do something useful attack wise every now and then use the above.

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 3, 2009, 02:27 AM
I always liked the Butler PM (GH 480) for my AT. The SUV is Paradi Cataract and it uses a Bouquet (charm) and has a Gekitanata with Dus Majarra.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 3, 2009, 07:18 AM
I always liked the Butler PM (GH 480) for my AT.
Yes.
Also it looks the coolest by far.