PDA

View Full Version : GC Good Maxing Plan??

MarMarJackson
Sep 3, 2009, 04:25 AM
Im trying to max my RAmars stats using this plan. im going to be using a Diwari mag with 5 DEF 145 POW 50 DEX and 0 MIND. For my armor slots i will use 2 God/Abilities a God/Battle and one other. So this is the plan...

Amount from 200 base total to max:
ATP: 454
DFP: 156
MST: 160
ATA: 19
EVP: 76
LCK: 90

Diwari Mag Stats
DEF : 5= 5 points in DEF
POW : 145= 290 points in ATP
DEX : 50= 25 points in ATA (6 extra :/)
MIND: 0= 0 points in MST

Points remaining after adding Mag:
ATP: 164
DFP: 151
MST: 160
ATA: 0
EVP: 76
LCK: 90

Points remaining after adding God/Abilities:
ATP: 124
DFP: 111
MST: 120
EVP: 36
LCK: 50

Materials: (250 Max)
Power Materials: 62= +124 ATP
DEF Materials: 56= + 111 DFP
Mind Materials: 60= + 120 MST
EVP Materials: 18= + 36 EVP
LCK Materials: 25= +50 LCK

Materials Used: 221 (29 left)

Points remaining after adding Materials:
ATP: 0
DFP: 0
MST: 0
EVP: 0
LCK: 0

Thanks for reading any input is welcome!!

Genoa
Sep 3, 2009, 03:17 PM
It is indeed possible this way, however, If I may...
Those units will hinder you from being successful if playing specific quests.
My 173 has LUCK maxed through mats, ATA maxed due to mag DEX, and only 42 ATP away from maxing that.
She isn't using a single Stat boosting item.
Once you hit a formidable level, you won't need to increase your stats to become effective, what you'll need is to make yourself less vulnerable.
Wear Cure units such as Cure/Freeze, Cure/Shock, perhaps in your case, even Cure/Paralysis (depending on quest).
*Just remembered it's gamecube* You'll want your God/Battle of course as well.

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 3, 2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I figure you might as well use all the materials available, at the very least use 20 of those 29 to permanently max your luck.

Somnia
Sep 3, 2009, 04:33 PM
It is indeed possible this way, however, If I may...
Those units will hinder you from being successful if playing specific quests.
My 173 has LUCK maxed through mats, ATA maxed due to mag DEX, and only 42 ATP away from maxing that.
She isn't using a single Stat boosting item.
Once you hit a formidable level, you won't need to increase your stats to become effective, what you'll need is to make yourself less vulnerable.
Wear Cure units such as Cure/Freeze, Cure/Shock, perhaps in your case, even Cure/Paralysis (depending on quest).
*Just remembered it's gamecube* You'll want your God/Battle of course as well.

There is a big difference here. You only have a few maxed stats, he is pursuing them all, meaning a long term level 200 goal. Using only 2 God/Abilities is actually the plan of choice, so that he can wear a God/Battle and Cure/x... as he's already stated in the first post. Which is all you need anyway, unless in Tower ... wear Resist/Devils, whatever you want. Obviously it's more worthwhile to level up with a focus on power and accuracy, but the end goal here is solid, and that's the topic here.

There's nothing wrong with this plan at all, assuming the math is right (didn't check).

MarMarJackson
Sep 3, 2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks.. My other alternative ive been debating on is taking off the God/Abilities and dropping my mind mats thus maxing everything but Mind which i care the least about with 4 slots for anything i want

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 4, 2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks.. My other alternative ive been debating on is taking off the God/Abilities and dropping my mind mats thus maxing everything but Mind which i care the least about with 4 slots for anything i want

As a Ramar, I'd expect you'd want to have plenty of TP available for S/D, and his resta is probably pretty pathetic on its own too. I don't know if you rely on Resta as your primary healing source as I do, even with my Humar, so that plays a role of course. That said, that does seem like a better idea to me, and if you absolutely want to, you could also get some God/Minds to boost your TP, which would have less of a detriment if you were to remove them in favor of other slot items.