PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Could use some help

Coolrock
Sep 4, 2009, 02:07 AM
Hello everyone ^_^

After being away for quite some time, I've decided to come back to Phantasy Star again.

After quitting last time (and thinking I wouldn't come back), I gave away everything I had. I don't even have enough meseta (I have 41, seriously) to buy myself a single wand/tech MAG so I can at least kill things.

I'd be very thankful if anyone would be kind enough to help me out. My ingame name is Angel Shadow, a level 104 MasterForce - ID 30002284.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope to play with some of you in the future (if many even still play <_<).

Volcompat321
Sep 4, 2009, 02:43 AM
You're 360, aren't yea?(with a 3******* ID)
If not, I'll help you out, but only because I got hacked (I'm ps2/pc) before, and needed help.

Coolrock
Sep 4, 2009, 02:52 AM
Yes, I'm on the Xbox 360. Although I'm going to bed now, so look me up tomorrow if anyone wants to help me out ^_^

Thanks again in advance.

Volcompat321
Sep 4, 2009, 02:57 AM
Well, like I said, I'm on PC/Ps2, so I cant help you out. :(

garjian
Sep 4, 2009, 05:18 AM
id help ye...
but im sure your american...

tiiiiiiiiiiiime zooooooooooooones...

PSUTrukk
Sep 4, 2009, 05:18 AM
i left a few items in your room since it wouldnt let me leave meseta. the wand and tech-mag arent much but its a start. the three sets of gudda skelacs are for you to sell. u should make a decent amount of money from them. good luck.

Coolrock
Sep 4, 2009, 09:53 AM
Thank you very much, Trukk! ^_^

@ Garjian, I hardly sleep like one though, so it really isn't hard to catch me =P