PDA

View Full Version : Simple Cast Type Q

j_endo
Sep 4, 2009, 12:28 PM
I was wondering what guardian type is your cast I have a cast male that I'm thinking of starting to lvl up this weekend and I haven't decided which class to start working towards. I was thinking Guntecher, Fortegunner or Fightgunner.

What are your cast guardian types?

Anduril
Sep 4, 2009, 12:41 PM
My Caseal is currently a Gunmaster, but I found playing her as a Protranser was fun, although it does take a while for your stats to reach a decent place with that class.

Pillan
Sep 4, 2009, 02:19 PM
As a general rule of thumb, Cast can do well at any class besides Fortetecher and Masterforce. However, Fortetecher is still manageable and you can be one of the few bold enough to tackle the weakness of Cast Masterforce.

I'd have to say that my favorite is still Acrotecher just because I enjoy the mix of weapon options coupled with the heavy support. It's a fairly straightforward strategy: heal and buff, whip large groups and bosses, shoot things in the air, and Hikai everything else.

You might have trouble enjoying Guntecher due to the low ATP, so I'd recommend playing Fortegunner as that's commonly the more favored class. The only real difference between the two is bows and cards versus grenades, the former of which is more than made up for by Fortegunner with rifles and machineguns. Fighgunner is definitely a good choice if you want a good selection of melee and a decent number of ranged options.

Allison_W
Sep 4, 2009, 11:05 PM
I have a female CAST who dabbles in both Fortefighter and Protranser. I find that CASTs are well-suited to both of these classes, as CASTs bring everything they need to the table. You might want to swing towards the higher-power, lower-accuracy weapons like axes and grenade launchers to make the most of your high ATA. Granted, CASTs also make great Fighgunners, as some of its big weapons (i.e., double sabers) aren't much better where accuracy is concerned.

Gibdozer
Sep 8, 2009, 08:03 PM
My cast is maxed on all the melee and most of the gunner classes. That said I agree with Allison and Anduril FF and PT are my favorite classes to play. Personally I find PT to be the most enjoyable class with my cast, but they can succeed at any melee or gunner class. I just like the diversity PT offers.

j_endo
Sep 11, 2009, 03:20 PM
ok Now i just need a group to go with lol! i got my cast up to lvl 11 with innocent girl which is cool but since i keep dying i need to do a mission to get my mp up.

j_endo
Oct 2, 2009, 11:55 AM
ok well ive finally decided to go with protranser the class seems fun but over all i like that i can use all the selected weapons at S rank

NDW
Oct 7, 2009, 12:17 PM
My cast has every class at 20, including Masterforce. :wacko:

I helped a little bit with leveling Masterforce on your CAST, I let you use two of my rare free missions that I was originally going to save until Holy Hallucination came out.

In return for me being nice, we found a Red / Wall on our first run! I guess it does pay off to be nice to people. :wacko:

@OP: Fighmaster and Gunmaster.