PDA

View Full Version : BB Best Guld/Milla drops?

Mestermens
Sep 4, 2009, 01:28 PM
Ok, so I've just started to play BB, and since I'd like to have a Guld Milla sometime in the future(like I had on GC before my memory card corrupted), I would like to know what the best quest is to find these handguns. Does anyone have an idea?

PS:

For a Whitill. Tollaws and Gran Sorcerers is what I'm asking for =)

Somnia
Sep 4, 2009, 01:54 PM
Milla you can just buy, it's only worth 1 or 2 PD's since it easily drops in Black Paper's Deal (Ultimate, Zu route).

For Guld, do Doc's Secret Plan or episode 4-4. Good luck and happy hunting, you'll need it for sure. Make sure you take pics of it dropping and being tekked.... if you ever even find it. :]

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 4, 2009, 03:02 PM
I came into this thread prepared to say "Best Guld/Milla drops? Don't you mean only Guld/Milla drops?"

For future reference, does someone also know of the best way to hunt Milla for those without access to the BB quests?

Somnia
Sep 4, 2009, 03:29 PM
For future reference, does someone also know of the best way to hunt Milla for those without access to the BB quests?

Prayer. >_>

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 5, 2009, 02:29 AM
Prayer. >_>

Lol, sounds about right.

Anyway, 24 Tollaws in Soul of a blacksmith is as many as you'll get, and with a 1/28000 drop rate, that's like 1,160 runs... very doable.

TrueChaos
Sep 5, 2009, 07:06 AM
best places for Tollaw:
[VR] Maximum Attack 1: Clear first room, enter laser door clear two waves then clear Gigobooma's room (turn right), and clear two waves Gigobooma in the next room (37)
[Retrieval] Lost HEAT SWORD: end up before the room has Monest, or whole forest 1 (33/43)

Sorcerer:
[Retrieval] Fragment of Memory Ruins 1 (38)

psofan219
Sep 9, 2009, 11:33 AM
For those who can't tell, the end of TrueChaos's post is 38.

Anyways, if you're after Guld offline, I just have two words for you: Good. Luck. Hell, even for onliners it's a pain to get.... I have Milla, just need Guld, but I'm too lazy to make a Whitill, get it to Ultimate, then hunt that dang thing.

Genoa
Sep 11, 2009, 03:56 AM
Seeing you came from Gamecube to BB, I thought I'd let you know that Guld Milla, despite being very powerful, definitely is not the powerhouse mech anymore.
No it wasn't reduced, there's just simply more useful alternatives.
Really, I would find GM handy for good damage combined with unreduced Gush.
However, things like L&K38 Combat, Last Swan, Master Raven, Yasminkov 9000M find more useful places in my book.
Even Mille Marteaux.
Sadly even Charge Vulcans and M&A60 Vice still are able to out-do Guld Milla with their specials.

Not saying it sucks, most definitely not. But for it's rarity vs. many of the other more common mechs you can acquire on BB, I find it as an item to be hunted only if you REALLY want it for personal reasons or you already have the other nice; easier-to-find mechs.

Mestermens
Nov 6, 2009, 09:57 AM
Not saying it sucks, most definitely not. But for it's rarity vs. many of the other more common mechs you can acquire on BB, I find it as an item to be hunted only if you REALLY want it for personal reasons or you already have the other nice; easier-to-find mechs.

You have a very good point there. I suppose I'll just hunt it for fun when I'm getting a bit sick of playing ;) Sometime in the far future... The thing is, I don't play as much as I used to anymore. Might be because my computer is full of viruses? Or possibly because I spend more time at school so I don't get as much "freedom" as I used to have =P

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 07:37 PM
Get Dual Bird!

xxTrystanxx
Nov 9, 2009, 06:46 PM
I finally got my Whitill HUnewearl to level 200 not too long ago, in part out of guilt for never having done so while I still played PSOX online, and in part because I wanted that bloody Milla. And it eluded me, still.

For offliners who have access to Central Dome Fire Swirl, there's a good handful of Tollaws in there, too.