PDA

View Full Version : Armedes aka Morcaeru Trade list

ArmedesInf.X9000
Sep 5, 2009, 02:38 PM
Hey all,

This is my starting List from my past sale(now trade only)...more maybe added in the future but will be posted here.

PRACTICES I USE WHEN I TRADE:
A: Rule I use when trading with boards. That some may want to know. I take boards and have a pure bot for each category....But I must synth them first before I fulfill the trade...While Im more likely to pass them all on a 2 luck day or better..I dont fulfill the trade til a full item comes about...To be honest I made this mistake once before...which is why I make this rule..I do give my word this is all in a most integrous done matter..as in we watch each step and I get mats and wut not. Note: I do this when Im willing to deal in boards. IF you think Im fishy ull have to synth yourself...I will try to offer what I can for consolations whether it be meseta another item in my trade list on hand etc.

B: Just so others may know in advance. 4 and 5 star items are best traded for major wants. I more likely will not be interested one than but depending on the 4 star it could be very random.

C: When I trade to me its My wants and Your Wants and we make correllation best we can with eachother. And no matter what I believe in respecting Decisions. And i trust you are with me on this one.

D: I do admit Im probably not the best trader...and can be difficult at times to trade with...Im usually a 1 track minded person when it comes to things...but i will strive to improve because I have many items that may not fit my tastes per se, but others will appreciate and that makes them trading it all the worth while..If items had Minds Id think they wanna be where they're used enjoyed etc. usually * or ** will be in that category of not my tastes.

E: Also my trades involve the self formula(see above) first and if that gets undecisive to us i may revert to shop...but to me Self worth of both parties involved is the most important part

Ty all to current and future interests. I just have to set some things straight as I do plan to keep this around for awhile. And if you are down with the rules.. Cool..IF NOT I respect that...TY for your interest..."NAO GET OF MY YARD :P" jk(The Armedes SC real deal seal of approval). Your rules of thumb are just important too :) I only can type mine. :) Here to lots of trading practice now and in the future.

TY in advance also for your patience on this trading board newbie.
My Have's
C rank striking weapons:
Rappy tippies 50%light 10/10 *

A rank striking weapons:
Melton's Skillet Set 9/9 36%ground *
Stec Whip 8/8 33% ground ***
Vish Kuseb 10/10 22%ice ***

S rank striking:
Vish Diraga 2/10 26% Fire ****
Chainsawd+ 5/8 37%ground **
SangeYasha 5/10 40% Ice *****

S rank tech weapons:
Psycho Wand 6/8 *****
Dallgunrod 5/7 ***

Units:
Orpad Legs *
Har Smart**
Cati rainbow X2 **

My Big Wants:
Killer Elite and or [B] 0 gind and/or higher
Cubo Simba and or [B] 0 grind and/or Higher

My Minor Wants:
Lumirus/Kaos Knight
Lumirus Wall
Lumirus Power Charge
A 5+ grind Pushan
Elsral freeze element
Rabol Bistat 19%+ of ne element-ground.
Agito Repca 5 grind any element dark preferred.

Edit: Added 1 to 5 star difficulty to obtain ratings with 1 being easiest to obtain and 5 star hard to get. Also added some minor wants to the list.
Edit: Added practices, Guidelines, things you should know, etc....Added units to my lists of trades, Dallgunrod to my techs.
Special Notice edit: I moved Rabol Bistat from Wants to minor wants, just got one for 10 mil today 19%ground but its a good start to a needed item for basic classes.

ArmedesInf.X9000
Sep 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
I might regret this since I do believe I have a couple of good things in there :P Still active. I can also be found in the ad search feature: "Legacy" keyword. and been playing as Mordecai atm but Morcaeru BB is the best way to be reached atm as far as online goes.

So...B.U.M.P. da B.U.M.P.X3 *in a musical note.

Volcompat321
Sep 8, 2009, 10:07 PM
I'd like your pwand, but I don't have your wants...just come cash, though I'm saving up for a KE myself.

KunoTatewaki
Sep 8, 2009, 11:16 PM
the only think that strikes me on this list is the SangeYasha but I dunno if I would give up my Simba for it :/ I'll have to think about it.

ArmedesInf.X9000
Sep 9, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hey all,

Ty for the interesting posts. to each individually.

I saw ur post glanced over your trade list and was about to see about that Needle Cannon 8/8 but my sanity told me not to :P But i did add more wants and will soon add more to my trade lists. But i do offer other propositions for trade with me on..and More choices for people will be added.

To the other...TY for giving me a consideration but do realize. If you really did ask me..I'd probably wouldnt trade my S&Y for any Simba less than 4/7 But I would take grinder S+10 in place of grinds Cant say for certain at the moment.

Volcompat321
Sep 9, 2009, 10:38 PM
Wouldn't take an 8/8 Needle Cannon for a 6/8 Pwand? ;o
I also have a 5/10 Pushan, and 10/10 but you would have to add a lot to the deal to get either of those from me.
Your Pwand is broke, and I usually don't go for broke weps.

ArmedesInf.X9000
Sep 10, 2009, 04:49 AM
Hey,

Yeah I do admit, that I can be a one track mind...adn a Needle Cannon is equal to a Psycho Wand almost..but this do have alot to correllate with tastes and needs..but all good things come to those who work, seek and are willing to be patient...but I can do this I know for sure. I am aware of your desire for techer equips and what-not. So some of which your writing leads me to guess. But in short more techer equipment is now available. And More will probably come. but in short.

Would a Dallgunrod 5/7+ Har smart for ur pushan 5/10 be a trade I can get?

Volcompat321
Sep 10, 2009, 07:45 AM
No interest at all for a Dallgunrod, specially a broken one.
I am interested in the Har / Smart though.
I sold mine to the NPC by accident.
I would offer you a 0/10 Pushan for that, if you add possibly.
(Have to price check).