PDA

View Full Version : Is their some sort of High Pal Rappy Council, that determine

Malecite
Feb 22, 2003, 12:48 PM
I swear to God I dont understand item drops and Pal Rappies. Today as I nearly succumb to this deathly fever I sit in my room and Pipe for Gaurd waves with my Greenil RaCast. After about 5 pipes I meet the gargantuan Fat Homosexual Rain coat wearing Pal Rappy which was hilarious because Ive never seen a large pal Rappy. He drops nothing. 3 Pal rappies and 1 hour later still nothing. This was last night. This morning I do my first run and bam there he is resplendant in his green/orange glory. And he drops...!!! A gaurdwave with 0 slots. This of course pisses me off because im offline and have no way to get easy addslots. Soo I repeat and again there he is and yep he dropped another gaurdwave, this one with one slot. Thinking the day must be charmed or something I pipe for about 15 minutes and another pally shows up this time dropping another Gaurdwave with 2 slots. The strangest part is in 7 pal rappys the last 3 dropped rares and the first 4 dropped nothing. Any way im happy because I now have 3 gaurd waves, one of which now has 4 slots, plus the armor animation is sweet. If anyone else has had strange experiences like this Id love to hear about them.

Thanks.

dj_dan
Feb 22, 2003, 05:14 PM
Eh, I don't think you meant anything by it, but you might want to watch how you use the term homosexual.
Just don't use it in a derogatory manner.

Other than that, congrats on the finds.

GandorDurin
Feb 22, 2003, 05:21 PM
Depending on the rarity (Which I believe is what the Star ratings mean, not the value/strength of the items) of the item you're searching for, rare monsters in Ultimate drop anywhere from 50% probably down to about 10%. For example...Out of the approximately 43 or so Pal Rappies I've encountered with my Whitill HUmar, I believe they've dropped the Red Partisan about 22 or 23 times. With my Pinkal HUnny, the 20 or so Pal Rappies I've seen dropped the Agito about 3 or 4 times.

As for other difficulty modes I can't say for sure, but with that same Pinkal character, Very Hard Nar Lilies have dropped God/Minds probably about 90% of the time. (About 15 Lilies and I believe 13 dropped God/Minds.)

critter
Feb 22, 2003, 08:26 PM
i cannot find any rare monsters at all. i only saw an al rappy once but my caveman friend died and my cruddy force had little health left. so go figure