PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Falz....

polishedweasel
Feb 22, 2003, 01:27 PM
I have this itch to beat the crap out of Falz in Ultimate mode. I have a level 116 FOmarl. So what exactly are my chances of beating this guy/girl? I also have like 500million scape dolls in my box.(15) I have 911 HP with my 4 Dragon HP's on? I fought this guy when I was LV 105 and made it to the 2nd form. You kow, the one where he sits on top of that ball? I'd get frozen and then those little anus things would come out of the ground. That's the only way I died. So what do you guys think?

thewiredknight
Feb 22, 2003, 01:44 PM
That 911 HP is going to cost you. Grants will practically murder you if not kill you in just one hit.

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 22, 2003, 01:54 PM
hmm.... level techs do u have??? you should try to get at least 2 different techs of 2 different elements to a high level. O yea carry every type of mate you can hold. It may seem useless but a monomate can b the difference between 10hp and 0hp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VulpesMundi
Feb 22, 2003, 04:51 PM
911 HP is more than enough HP to survive Falz both offline and online/offline multi-player in E1&2. His Grants has been really wussified, and will do an average of around 500 HP damage. His slash is a little scarier, but that still only does around 700 offline and 850 online/offline multi-player (not exact amounts). If you have a Cure/Freeze you can substitute that for one of your Dragon/HPs and be just fine.

GandorDurin
Feb 22, 2003, 05:02 PM
Without a cure/frozen it's still possible to beat him even without any scape dolls, but it will be a little difficult.

When you're frozen, quickly tap left right left right over and over until you're unfrozen, you have to be pretty quick to break free before the spiky things come up and kill you, but once you get the pattern down it's pretty easy.

His third form won't be able to kill you as long as you don't stand still when he casts Megid (that usually fails anyway) or when he shoots the blue balls at you. I've noticed that a single blue ball doesn't kill me, but if I'm not at full health (under 1300 health) and just stand there, since the balls are in pairs, it counts as being hit twice and that does a _ton_ of damage. So just run around the outside and you'll be fine for that part.

The second form is the only challenge of Ultimate Falz, it's very frustrating when he does his freeze attack over and over and over, which nearly kills you and prevents him from being attacked. Feh. His fire one is easy as long as it knocks you down, other wise you'll be hit about 5 or 6 times which brings me from full to about 60 hit points. (I try to avoid deband when playing online, the fire attack is what gets me killed not the ice one thanks to cure/freeze.)

Anyway, good luck to you!

polishedweasel
Feb 23, 2003, 01:58 AM
Thanks guys, I killed it. The first time I fought her she killed me but then I grabbed 5 Scape dolls and went back into combat. I didn't die, isn't it ironic? (Don't you think) I leveled up too(117) so that was pretty cool though.