PDA

View Full Version : RAmar weapon questions

brooksy249
Sep 9, 2009, 12:46 PM
What is the best weapon for a lvl 15 RAmar on BB.:-?

Somnia
Sep 9, 2009, 01:16 PM
Any rifle you have enough ATP for.

brooksy249
Sep 9, 2009, 01:31 PM
i guess. thnks though i guess its hard to pick when ur only lvl 15 lol

Somnia
Sep 9, 2009, 02:05 PM
It's not really hard to pick, there just isn't anything to choose from unless you have high level mags and stat boosting units.

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 9, 2009, 03:09 PM
Enemies are too slow and you have too little ATP to bother using shots or mechguns, so your best strategy is to pick off enemies one at a time from a distance, which it best done with a rifle or rifle type weapon with good % against that type of enemy. You change weapons enough at that level that if you get to another area and find a weapon with better % against that area, just ditch the old one.

brooksy249
Sep 9, 2009, 07:13 PM
thnks and u have a point. i forgot about the % against that area so thnks. also episode 4 is easy but those dogs are insainly annoying. lol thnks for the tip.

Genoa
Sep 11, 2009, 03:41 AM
I recommend just staying away from Episode 4 as a low level.
Despite enemies being slow and low powered, the types just happens to be very brutal compared to most epi 1 and epi 2 enemies.
Such as Astark Punch, Zu rushing and beams, Dorphon in general...., and anything in the sub desert.
The only lesser threats would be Boota's and Lizards, and well, Lizards don't care for Rangers.
You'd need a nice partisan for Epi 4 at a low level.

As RAmar, until you have a decent shifta (10-15 really) Mechguns are a NO D:
Shots are... perhaps for tagging when in a fast group.
But as said above, the Rifle will be your only buddy for a while, where later, Rifles will basically do you almost no good unless it's a Frozen Shooter or Snow Queen.

Bearissoslow
Sep 12, 2009, 12:16 PM
No offense, but is this thread a joke? You can't equip any of the Ranger rare weapons based on only knowing that you're 15.

Unless you have an insane amount of ATA boosters on you atm., this thread is just silly and pointless.

brooksy249
Sep 12, 2009, 10:01 PM
wow u kind and i know i was just asking. also to special k ur right and yea i geuss its a rifle or sniper for now thnks

Genoa
Sep 12, 2009, 11:48 PM
No offense, but is this thread a joke? You can't equip any of the Ranger rare weapons based on only knowing that you're 15.

Unless you have an insane amount of ATA boosters on you atm., this thread is just silly and pointless.

If anything, your reply was silly and pointless.
We were all newbs at one point in time, you can clearly see by the question that it was genuine. Your response did not help the original poster in any way.
Simply because he cannot use any rare Ranger weapons at the moment does not make it a pointless thread.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2009, 12:27 AM
We were all newbs at one point in time, you can clearly see by the question that it was genuine. Your response did not help the original poster in any way.
Simply because he cannot use any rare Ranger weapons at the moment does not make it a pointless thread.
+50 for using the correct "Newb".

ViewtifulJoe
Sep 13, 2009, 04:36 AM

I kind of wish I could experience being a newb again. It's funny how most of the people on the board use special weapons regularly and have high level characters. I would think that this board would attract more new players who are trying to learn about the game.