PDA

View Full Version : WTB wtb zon photons =x

TecherRamen
Sep 10, 2009, 08:02 PM
title. Hoping for offers that don't involve arms and or legs...

Volcompat321
Sep 10, 2009, 11:03 PM
How much they worth in shops?
I know I got rid of a shit load a while back, but that was a while ago, I can see how much I saved up since then.

Ellea
Sep 11, 2009, 12:32 AM
Seriously? o.O Just get 'em from the shop, it's not like they're terribly expensive...If all else fails enter some lightning mob heavy mission.

TecherRamen
Sep 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Seriously? o.O Just get 'em from the shop, it's not like they're terribly expensive...If all else fails enter some lightning mob heavy mission.

looking now

I need around 500 zon photons Im hoping to pay less than 10mil. altho I will review other offers.

str898mustang
Sep 12, 2009, 06:53 AM
500 wow, synthing armor?

TecherRamen
Sep 12, 2009, 11:19 AM
lumiess blaus

MT7218
Sep 15, 2009, 11:22 PM
Run the first block of Innocent Girl a few times. All lightning mobs there, and Zon-Photons drop pretty commonly.

milranduil
Sep 16, 2009, 12:25 AM
looking now

I need around 500 zon photons Im hoping to pay less than 10mil. altho I will review other offers.

That averages out to about 20k/photon. There are some in shops for less than half that. Utilize the shops, then let the price drift down a bit, buy up again. Just don't let them go over 20k and give it some time. The market is probably still recovering from when I destroyed it photon-wise during the 20% synth boost...let's just say I cooked over 800+ A ranks alone along with multiple batches of 32 S ranks. I bought at whatever the necessary price was lol.

DragonStriker
Sep 16, 2009, 07:15 PM
That averages out to about 20k/photon. There are some in shops for less than half that. Utilize the shops, then let the price drift down a bit, buy up again. Just don't let them go over 20k and give it some time. The market is probably still recovering from when I destroyed it photon-wise during the 20% synth boost...let's just say I cooked over 800+ A ranks alone along with multiple batches of 32 S ranks. I bought at whatever the necessary price was lol.

GOD YOU MUST HAVE THE BESTEST WEAPONS EVER

Finix
Sep 16, 2009, 11:06 PM
The market is probably still recovering from when I destroyed it photon-wise during the 20% synth boost...let's just say I cooked over 800+ A ranks alone along with multiple batches of 32 S ranks. I bought at whatever the necessary price was lol.

I still hate you for that.

Tianna
Sep 17, 2009, 09:01 AM
"photon" gacha storage FTW!! I am sooo glad I stored so many stacks of mats including elemental photons way back when di-photons went nuts. Got a total of 11 gachas full atm :)

Edit: sorry to get off topic...I may have some I can spare so just mail me in-game