PDA

View Full Version : some data on psz

SirTopps
Sep 12, 2009, 12:14 AM
i found this in a usual spot. so it might have been on here before.

http://psupedia.info/PS0:Raw_data

as you can see there are some legit reasons to question the games. the techs for one seem to be a bit lacking. and im not really seeing that many mags. man it was so sweet in pso to have a chao for a mag. anyway despite that im sure i will have a good or at least decent time with this game.

Quintus_The_Force
Sep 12, 2009, 01:28 AM
dang, whats with all the negative threads now

SirTopps
Sep 12, 2009, 01:37 AM
gosh lol . i feel like an idiot. i mean data. not date. wheres my brain at? how do i edit the title. and im not so negative i just want to put the info out there.

Quintus_The_Force
Sep 12, 2009, 01:39 AM
click EDIT under your main post lol, Topps ur gonna have to post the count.. im too ****ed up to do it... ugh I dont feel good *sleeps*

Arikado
Sep 12, 2009, 06:55 AM
I wonder if the monsters gives more EXP because the EXP requirement for each level is really high compared to PSO.

(You need 100k EXP to level up to level 106 in PSOBB.)

Justyn_Darkcrest
Sep 14, 2009, 10:03 PM
dang, whats with all the negative threads now

I think it's mainly due to the fact that most ppl have been very dissapointed with PSU so far, now SEGA comes out with another PSO and it seems to me that ppl are just expecting too much.
Something to keep in mind is that this is a game for a handheld, not a consol. Naturally it wont be the same as the PSO we know and love.
Hopefully if this game is a hit, then we'll see some more of them with more content.